𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

Yuichiro

"Trick or treat!" I jumped in shock when all of my friends shouted that in front of my face, I stopped for a moment and examined all of their appearances. I almost laughed when I noticed that they're wearing different halloween costumes, even Kimizuki and Mitsuba. I just got here in our school and most of the students were already wearing their own costumes for our halloween party inside the Serafu academy, I didn't bring something for myself because I'm not willing and I'm not interested to wear those 'not so cool' halloween costumes.

Shinoa was wearing a red witch costume, she's holding a broom and her hair is messed up. I want to laugh hard when I saw her custome, I know this is rude but she looks ridiculous on it. Yoichi and Kimizuki were both wearing a wolves costumes, looks like one of them is an alpha and one of them is an omega. I'm pretty sure Kimizuki was the one who decided this costumes for both of them, while Mitsuba was wearing a Harley Quinn costume from the movie we've watched entitled 'Suicide Squad.' I must admit, it looks pretty good on her since she had a big breasts.

"Ow!" I snapped when somebody hit my head, I glared at Shinoa.

"Looking at Mitsuba's boobs, I see." She rolled her eyes as Mitsuba turned red and looked away, I slowly formed my lips into a slight smirk.

"Because no bulged can see on you, oh look! A flat screen TV!" I exclaimed while holding my stomach, I was laughing so damn hard right now and I think I'm going to die any minute. Kimizuki and Mitsuba laughed with me too while Yoichi was trying himself to laugh, Shinoa's face turned into scarlet and she looked damn pissed because of my joke.

"Pervent homo!" She yelled in pissed. My laughter has been died, I almost parted my jaw when I heard her said that to me.

"You witch! I'm not a homo!" I yelled back.

"Gay!" She shouted again, I looked around because most of our classmates were hearing her saying that word to me, I want to slap her mouth to shut her up.

"Lesbian!" I shouted back, she parted her mouth and narrowly stares at me.

"I hate you! Gay!" She chanted and tucked her tongue out, wanting to annoy me but I just laughed while shaking my head on her.

"Stop that, two childshits." Kimizuki said in bored expression.

"Yu-kun, why aren't you wearing halloween costume?" Yoichi suddely asked while pointing me, he pouted his mouth while asking that.

"I don't have." I lied while shrugging both of my shoulders, even though I don't have any costume; if I really like to wear it, I'm willing to take an effort just to buy it but sadly, I'm not interested so I don't care.

"That's not a problem, we have extra costume for you." Shinoa said, smirking at me as well.

I forced a laugh and lifted both of my hands in the air like I'm surrending, they're all looked with each other while smirking with one another. "You guys, that's so nice but I think I have to pass this one." I nervously uttered, I don't like their signals, it feels like they're about to do what I don't want them to do.

"It's okay, Yuichiro, we're willing to dress you." Mitsuba smirked, I immediately turned and ran away from them.

I swear to gods and goddesses, they're about to do some shits to me. I can feel it! I know that they're going to dress me as a fucking girl, I really hate cross dressing and I'm not going to fall on their traps. I ran fast and looked back, glad that we have now a long distance with one another but I saw that they're looking at me while smirking. I quickly hid myself in the cubicle of the CR when their images vanished, I hope they didn't see me hiding here.