♤ 13

"Hi Chae!"

"Hey" I greeted back, leaning my head to the side to hold my phone to my ear while hands were busy zipping my bag up.

"What're you doing?" he sounded excited.

"Class starts at nine. It's eight thirty now. What do you think I'm doing?" I sighed at the budding pain in my tummy.

"Oh.." he paused, "can you like ditch class for today?"

"Why would I do that?" I chuckled. I had already missed enough classes because of this kid, I couldn't afford to miss more.

"We can go do something really really fun!"

"Like..?"

"Whatever you wanna do" he responded.

"I don't have superhuman mental powers like you kookie. I need to study if I wanna pass. I ain't ditching class"

"Tch" he groaned.

"We can go shopping after class if you want" I offered, not wanting him to be upset over something so trivial.

"Really?"

"Yeah, today at six then?"

"Hell yes! I'm ready to go out with you anytime of the day Chae" he laughed on the other end.

Go out with me? Anytime? I shook wrong thoughts off of my head. Kookie was my best friend and nothing more than that. I had to keep reminding me of it.

I climbed down the stairs of my house, clutching at my tummy because it hurt for no reason, I headed to college straight.

♡♡♡

"You should totally try these out" he grinned handing me a bunch of clothes, most of them cute and childish.

"I don't need clothes kookie. I have plenty already" I said, pushing his arm off which was holding up clothes to my face.

"You don't have to buy them. Just try them out!" he pouted.

"What's the point in wearing it if I'm not-"

"Pleaseeee..." he pouted.

"You're not cute. Stop trying to act like you are" I chuckled,looking away.

"I'm cute and I know it" he wiggled his brows once at me before offering to do some aegyo if I tried those dresses out.

Jungkook and aegyo never went hand in hand. They were two corners of a scale. But him wanting to do something that was out of his comfort zone made the offer all the more tempting.

I agreed to put those dresses on, inspite of my stomach killing me inside out. Why was it even aching?

The clothes on the other hand were colourful. Jungkook was probably trying to add some colour to my wardrobe which was eighty percent black.

"How do I look?" I stepped out of the trial room.

"Woaaah" he clapped his hands together, giving me a bunny smile. No matter how many times he smiled,the twinkle in his eyes when he did would always catch me off guard.

Where was the bad boy I was best friends with?

"You look beautiful!" he complimented, walking over to me before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and then moving to pinch my cheeks.

"It fits me well" I swirled around, with hands on my waist.

"I'll put the other one on" I chimed, running back into the cubicle as Jungkook stood on the outside.

I pealed the pale blue dress off of me,picking up the other one which was pure white.

Smiling I looked up at myself in the full length mirror, immediately gasping at the sight.

'Fuck fuck fuck!'

A small drop of blood trickled down my inner thigh.

Periods. Cool! It couldn't get any worse could it?

I didn't have a pad on either. I cringed at the red wet patch. I dug into my handbag which laid on the side, desperately trying to find a pad but found none. Sighing, I decided to put my jeans back on, go out, grab a pad and run straight to the restrooms; but before I could slip into my pants, a knock on the door followed by a low mumble of my name filled my ears.

"Yes kookie?" I answered as normally as possible.

"Are you bleeding?" he asked, making me flinch.

"Uh, no. Why?"

"Tch. I can smell it Chae! Do you want me to go get a pad for you or do you already have one?"

I smiled, opening the door an inch to take a peek. Jungkook bit his lip, raising his brows for my answer which was clearly an yes.

He nodded before rushing away. Minutes later,the wolf boy was back with a huge brown cover in his hand.

"I just needed one, for now. I have plenty at home" I giggled as he shrugged, handing me it.

After cleaning myself up and changing into a newly brought pair of panties,I stepped out of the trial room.

"Done?" he questioned, doing the shit he does with his eyebrows when he's too cocky.

"Yeah yeah!"

Disposing the waste off,  we walked together towards the exit.

"All I smell is blood" he commented out of the blue, a little laugh emitting from his lips; and I pushed him away.

"What the fuck? Stay away from me!" I scolded, hugging myself in an attempt to calm my embarrassed self down.

"It's fine. It doesn't smell bad" he shrugged, stepping in closer beside me as we walked out of the shopping mall.

"Jungkook.. please stop talking about it.  It's just so awkward t- "

"Okay fine, fine.." he trailed off with a grin plastered on his face and a slight blush of embarrassment plastered on mine.

♡♡♡

I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES :(  UNI HAS STARTED N I BARELY HAVE TIME TO WRITE BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I CAN ♡

P.s. this chapter is unedited so pls excuse me for grammar mistakes and other stuff.