Chapter Four

Santana let out a sign of relief once she left the school building. She was stuck in there for nearly two hours taking a test that she studied hard for. Feeling the rain drops falling on top of her head she quickly pulled her hoodie over and made her way to the bus stop to wait for Trigga.

The longer she waited the harder the rain started to fall. She called Trigga at least five times trying to figure out why he was late.

Just when she pulled out her phone again a familiar white escalade slowly pulled up and she just stood there waiting for their next move. A few seconds later the window rolled down and King was sitting in the driver seat.

"Need a ride?"

"Uh no thank you I'm waiting for Trigga" she answered. A slight chuckle escaped from his lips as she looked up and down the street looking for his car to pull up.

"Something came up so he told me to come get you" he said staring at her.

"Well then I'll wait for the bus"

Santana knew what kind of man King was and she was not trying to get involved. Yes he was attractive and could dress his ass off but she wasn't into him.

"In the pouring rain?" He questioned. "Stop being stubborn and hop in" he demanded reaching over open the passenger door for her, something he barely does for people. She hesitated at first but quickly hopped in when she saw lighting struck in the sky.

"Uh thank you"

"No problem. How was class?"

"It was okay just got done taking a test"

"How you think you did?"

"Horrible" she answered quickly. He chuckled again and drove through the city.

"You are taking me straight home right?"

"Yea of course I mean I was gonna stop and get some food real quick you want anything?"

"Uh I don't know-"

"It's just lunch and you have to be hungry I was gonna go get some pizza from-"

"Pizzapapalis?"

"Yea one of my favorite spots" he chuckled looking over at her real quick.

"I'm down I love that place"

***

"I tried to hop over the fence ripping my shorts almost leaving Chanel behind so my ass was all out for the world to see" Santana laughed with King as they ate another slice of pizza,

"The cops were behind you the whole the time?"

"Yes I had to go back and get her real quick we almost got busted that night and it wasn't even us it was the people we was hanging out with"

"Y'all were the only blacks one or something?" King chuckled taking another bite of his crust.

"Now that I think about it I think so" she laughed. They sat at Pizzapapalis and for a few hours talking about anything that they didn't realize the sun was starting to go down.

"We should get going I still got homework to catch up on" she said throwing a few bucks on the table but King gave it back to her putting money on the table himself. The waitress came over and clean the table grabbing the money as they grab their belongs as well.