{Handsome} - Han Solo

Word count : 560 words

I hummed softly, smirking at the flyer of the new person who had a bounty over his head. Han Solo. He must be quite a troublemaker if Jabba the Hutt was offering such a large reward.

I took a good look at the man's facial features. He was handsome, no doubt about it. That was probably the reason why he got away with so many crimes. I folded the paper and tucked it away in a pocket of mine if I needed it for future references.

Finding the man was far too simple. I was surprised no one had gotten to him earlier but I believed everyone was just searching in the wrong places or they had no links to Han Solo himself.

I found him at a night club and I was almost not even surprised when I saw his eyes on the women with the smallest amount of clothing. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I needed to play the part if I was going to have him in my grasp.

I wore a skimpy garment, hoping I looked well enough to catch his attention. I looked around and smiled softly when I saw the bartender. If I was going to be here, might as well have a drink while I was at it.

I smiled as I stood at the bar and asked for a drink. I looked around and smirked softly when I saw Han already staring back at me. I definitely caught his attention along with other men's. I sent him a wink before turning back around to take my drink happily

I hummed softly as I drank it down quickly before making my way to my bounty. He looked like he needed some attention from me with the way he wouldn't stop staring at me in my attire.

I smirked at him as I got close enough," Don't think I've seen you around, love." I mused as he wrapped his arms around my lower back

"Visiting the planet. It's people are gorgeous." Han Solo smirked down at me, his eyes on my large breasts

I giggled," Our visitors are quite handsome." I brought my hands up to his arms, smirking at how large his muscles were

After about two or three hours of us drinking, flirting, and dancing together, he decided to take me to where he was staying. I giggled with his arm around me, hand on my bum as he whispered dirty things in my ear.

He led me inside an apartment and I looked around at how large it was. Guess all the money he never paid off served him well. I smirked as he leaned down to kiss me passionately, biting down on my lower lip.

I kissed him back, slowly taking out the restraints that I had hidden away and wrapping them around his wrists.

"You're mine now, Solo." I smirked as I pulled away

He frowned and looked down at the cuffs," What is this?"

"Although you've been a good time, I need my reward." I smirked, humming softly as I fixed my hair

"Who would have known a bounty hunter was such a good slut?" Han chuckled

"A bounty hunter that's managed to capture you. I'm an amazing slut." I winked at him," It's a shame, I was just getting to like that handsome face."