15

I spot Namjoon with his group of friends. I don't walk to them I decide to wait until I see him in our next period.

Seeing Namjoon feels different. I can't really explain why or how, its just that when I see him now I get this tingle feeling through my body. 

Don't get me wrong I still very much hate him. But every since that happened,  I felt weird.

I walk into our next period and sit in my seat. I am early and no one has yet arrived. Mr. Smith said he would be back in five minutes and he had to take care of something. He left the door open for the class to come in.

Namjoon,  came in first he looked at me for a few seconds before shutting and locking the door. I stood up from my seat as he came closer to me. He sat down his belongings.

We spoke at the same time, tension thick in the air.

"You go first, " he insisted. I shook my head and told him to to the same.

"I- I texted you, and called you that day why were you avoiding me? " he said.

"I don't know I couldn't find anything to say. "

"I apologize for what happened. "  I sighed and nodded my head.

"We have to go some where after school. "

"We? " he raised and eyebrow up in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Where? "

"Can't tell you. "

"Yes the fuck you can. "

"Maybe I can but I'm fucking not."

"Ugh why the hell do you have to be so fucking bitchy? " he yelled.

"I am not fucking bitchy,  why do you have to make shit so fucking difficult you are always trying to find a damn reason to argue with me? "

"Well I fucking hate you! "

"I fucking hate your bitch ass too! "

"Kiss me. " I didn't even think about it before his lips were attached to mine. I hated him but something he did pulled me in like a magnet.

We kissed roughly until we heard the doorknob turn.

Mr. Smith and the rest of the class came in the room me and Namjoon separated quickly. Before anyone could see,  I hope.

"Why was the door locked? " he asked. I turned to Namjoon hopefully he could come up with something.

"We figured you had the key so we didnt think it mattered. " Namjoon said.

Mr. Smith looked at as both and didn't say another word. We started class and did our work.

Namjoon whispered to me. 

"Where are we going after school? "

"Therapy. "