Memory Lane (Edited)

(The Mystic Grill)

Bella's POV.

After changing back into my clothes, I said bye to Mason as he said he had to do a couple of things. Instead of going home I decided to go to the grill because for some reason after a werewolf turn's back into their human form, your extremely hungry.

After I had ordered my food to go, I decided to check my phone, and I had missed calls from Elena, Stefan and Damon. I'm guessing Stefan told them he new I was the wolf that attacked him and Caroline last night, but I don't think they new the other wolf was Mason. I look up from my phone and see Damon sitting next to me, and he startles me momentarily.

"What do you want?" I ask, as I put my phone down on the table.

"So, this is where you spend your time when you're not turning into a wolf, along side a mystery wolf?" He asks me as he tries to get info out of me, but I just roll my eyes at him.

"I'm guessing Stefan told you he knew it was me as a wolf?" I ask to him.

"Why didn't you tell us? We could of helped you." He tells me in an angry tone.

"Because... I didn't think anyone could help me, but thankfully there was." I tell him as I start to stand and sit somewhere else.

"Where are you going?" He asks me as he stands in my way.

"If I haven't already made myself clear, Damon. I don't need your help, and I want nothing to do with you." I tell him bluntly as I walk around him.

"Okay. See you at Jenna's barbecue." He tells me, and I turn back around to look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asks him confused.

"It was my idea. Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and..." He trails off knowing I know what he means.

"Does Jenna know that you're going to be there because she's not exactly a fan of yours." I tell him as a woman comes over to us with my brunch and whatever Damon wanted.

"Perfect. Thank you. I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way." Damon says as I smile at the waitress before she walks away, but I turn back to Damon and glare at him.

"What are you up to?" I question him.

"I'm gonna put some silver into Mason Lockwood and prove he was the werewolf you were with last night. See you at the barbecue." He tells me, then leaves the grill. Does silver even work on us, or is that myth?

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

When Damon left, I decided to rush home to make sure Damon doesn't hurt Mason. I really owe him one because of what he's doing for me. After I park my car, I run straight inside and hear Jenna's and Elena's voices in the kitchen so I make my way in there.

"Hi Jenna, sorry I was out all night." I apologise to her as Elena glares at me, I'm guessing Stefan told her too.

"No problem, Elena told me you were catching up with Mason." Jenna says to me, and I look at Elena and she's still glaring at me.

"Good news! I found the shot glasses!" Mason says as he enters the kitchen.

"That would be my exit, Bella?" Elena asks me, but before I can answer she is already dragging me out of the room towards the stairs.

"What Elena? Are you going ask me why I didn't tell you about where I was really going last night? And ask me why I didn't tell you I was a werewolf? Because I'll tell you exactly what I told Damon, you guys couldn't help me. You have no idea what I went through last night and thankfully I had someone who went through that the exact same thing, and they're going to help me." I tell her taking a deep breath after I finished.