Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

Original Edition - BONUS CHAPTER!!! Extra POV~Evan

Ever want to know about when Evan met Lyanna?

-----------------------------------

"Shit Evan," Jake rushed out as he paced back and forth in Charlotte's living room. "I mean holy shit Mother of Mary what are we going to do?"

I tugged at my hair while my wolf barked wildly in my mind. He was trying to reach our brother, but my damn brother was collared to a pole with silver pressed against his skin.

A growl rippled though me as Ryder ran in with Martin on his tail. Ryder smelled the air then looked at me with wide eyes. "Charlotte?"

"Is it true?" Martin rushed out.

"Shit," I hissed before I sat on a stool.

It was true.

Our Alpha had collared my damn brother because of the testimony of that traitorous bitch. Frankly, I hated using that word in regards to females, but that female was more than sour; she almost got Andrea and Charlotte killed then lied to the entire pack.

It was such a goddamn mess.

I knew my brother wanted to fight Thomas right there, and frankly, I would have helped tear him limb from limb; but the warriors and pack members saw Andrea almost dead with Larissa and a few of her cronies spewing lies. No one wanted to really believe that rogues were back anyways, no one wanted to believe that we were not safe.

But we weren't.

Not for a minute. They were on our borders hurting our pack members, my little sister, and threatening to peace we lived in. We needed to wake up and smell the stench of the rogues, because they were not just some fairy tale.

"Evan we need a plan," Martin said, his voice trying to stay calm while the others looked at me.

I looked back at her bedroom door where Jake's mother was in there nursing her, caring for her wounds while Jake's father tried to get some men to surround our house. I had no idea what to do; how did I clean up this damn mess.

Letting out a hot breath I looked up right as Debbie walked out. "How is she?"

"She's going to be fine," Debbie rushed out. "We need Sam, though, I think there is silver in her system."

A growl ripped through my torso and was echoed by others. Debbie nodded slightly to me. "I'm sorry Ev, but she should have been healing faster. That and, well that girl's had worse beatings than that and she's recovered fine."

"Dammit," I hissed out. "Martin, how quick can we get Sam?"

He looked at the floor for a while then looked back at me with apologetic eyes. "She's in surgery with Andrea right now. I don't know."

"What about Tikanni?" Ryder stated. "We could sneak them in? We could bring them to her?"

I chewed on my lip then nodded a little. Besides the healer I needed help, I needed my uncle Levi. "I'll go, I need to talk to Levi anyways."

"I'll go too," Jake said.

"No, I need you here," I replied. "I need you and some of the other's to guard this house."

Jake dipped his head. "Alright, I think some of them should be back from scouting."

"Drew and Murphy are almost here," Martin added. "I can get my squad of warriors out here."

"We need some on Ethan, he's too vulnerable right now," I stated.

"I linked Lucy," Debbie said. "She said Emmett is on his way."