Chapter 6

The hours flew so fast. I decided to just stay home for the weekend and take care of my son.

I insisted to France to enjoy his free time so he could relax from watching my baby. He still have a life outside and I want him to enjoy being a bachelor. He has been there all throughout my pregnancy and he even paid the hospital bills.

He didn't know that I was married. He didn't even know the name of the man who got me pregnant.

I remember the day when I finally left London and took my flight to my hometown. I went to his condo. I felt dead but still walking. He didn't know I was coming back.

When he opened the door, I stared at him and within a second, I erupted to tears.

He carried me up whispering soothing words to calm me. He must had ascertain that I got some serious issues so he didn't bugged me with questions.

I couldn't speak and my tears were continuously flowing. It was the most devastating moment in my life.

France always came home early so we could have dinner together, and before he left to work, he always made sure I had foods in the fridge.

I didn't get out of his condo. I could only tell the time and day by looking outside of the balcony and by the clock at the bedside table. His condo has a great view overlooking the whole city and to the south is the ocean.

We started talking random things; the weather, the country's president, the economy, his women, his business associates, the food, and many more under the sun. I could sense that he chose to avoid touching a subject that might evoke me.

France is the only sibling I have and he is the youngest. I love him so much and he never complain if I'm treating him like a baby, my baby brother.

When he was still at the university, I used to bring him to shopping to buy him stuffs he needed in his dorm. He sometimes looked uncomfortable and funny especially if I was acting like a mother to him in public.

Women were attracted to him until now and they were even flirting openly at him. He usually got irritated so he would call me 'babe' to shove away the flirting girls. I would just laugh and play along.

After several weeks of hibernating, I was no longer gloomy and I already started eating properly to supply food for my growing baby in my womb.

We were sitting in the balcony and he just hugged me closer to his chest. I told him everything that happen, except the name of my husband and the marriage.

I told him I fell inlove with a man and got knocked up, but the man broke up with me. So being heartbroken, I left London for good to start a new life.

🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼🚼

It was just yesterday when my ex-husband came to my door. I felt scared of what he will do once he found out that I have a baby, his baby.

Everything is possible to him. I'm terrified that he will get my baby away from me.

We don't have anything to do with each other anymore. He made that clear a year ago. He made it legit on a piece of paper, that our marriage would be dissolved after six months of contract.

It was a request from him. He was looking for an 'eligible' wife so her mom will stop matchmaking.

True, it was a rush decision when I accepted. I never know I would fall first.

By the end of the contract, he would give me large sum amount of money, he would buy a condo for me so I could extend my stay in London and finish my studies.

He let me stay in his penthouse and provided everything that I needed including clothes, food, and allowance.

But there were few conditions that I had to follow. Our marriage would remain a secret. No one should know that he got married, except his mother.

I should never tell a soul to anybody about our agreement. I should not be seen with him so people or the paparazzi would have nothing to suspect. During social functions, I accompanied him as an escort.

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃

It's already past 10pm now. I'm laying on the bed with my baby soundly curled up beside me.

I cannot sleep again. It has been like this since the day I saw him on the tv. And now that he's planning to bother me again, I don't know if I will ever sleep with a peaceful heart.

My baby kept on moving and turning to either sides. He must be playing in his dreams. I chuckled while observing my baby. I took a picture of him on my phone. He was drooling and he looked so adorable. I placed my phone on the bedside table and hugged my baby to sleep. 😴