Thunderstorms [Wroetostar]

Vik and Harry get into a fight after Vik finds his boyfriend drunk and brings him home. In the heat of the argument, Vik kicks Harry out of the Sidemen house and a storm is brewing outside. Harry is deathly afraid of thunderstorms and Vik, Josh and Simon go out in the storm to find him.

(For the purpose of this One Shot, Harry lives in the Sidemen house instead of JJ)

Word Count: 1213 Words

~✖~

"Unbelievable!" Vik screams as he helps a drunk Harry walk into the house. Harry giggles and hiccups as he finally lands on the couch. Josh and Simon come running out of their rooms and watch on as Vik paces briskly around the living room. Josh sighs. He knows what that means.

"Vik?" Josh says in a small voice. Vik glared at him and the older boy lifted his hands in surrender, before backing away. Vik turns back to Harry.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Vik screams. Harry rolls his eyes. Here we go. "Were you trying to prove a point, or are you just plain stupid?"

"How 'bout both?" Harry slurs before hiccuping again. Vik was fuming.

"THAT'S IT! I'M THROUGH WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT! PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Harry stops giggling and stands up. It's not as much of a struggle as he thought it would be, so he feels a little bit better about himself in his drunk state.

"OUR HOUSE, DICKHEAD!" Harry shouts right back. "WE ALL BOUGHT THIS HOUSE TOGETHER! BECAUSE WE ARE A GROUP!"

"YOU ARE NOT A PART OF THE SIDEMEN ANYMORE!"

"I GET DRUNK ONE TIME, AND YOU FUCKING KICK ME OUT? THINK OF HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE GOTTEN DRUNK, AND I'VE HAD TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR HUNGOVER ARSE! YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME BEING DRUNK ONE TIME? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A HYPOCRITE! A SELFISH, STUPID, ARROGANT LITTLE SHIT THAT NEEDS A SERIOUS REALITY CHECK!"

Harry's head flies to the side as he feels Vik's hand collide with his cheek. Josh and Simon watch on in shock - they've never seen Harry get so angry, and they've never seen Vik get angry enough to hit someone. Harry looks at Vik, who has his hands balled into fists. He simply just scoffs and shakes his head.

"I'm not fighting you."

"Why not? Scared I'll kick your ass?"

"No. Because you're not even worth the fight."

That has Vik lowering his fists and almost looking like he's going to burst into tears. Harry briskly walks past him and out the front door, slamming it shut behind him. Vik flinches from the loud slam of the door, but it's followed by a bright flash and a loud sound of thunder that makes all the boys jump.

"You're not really going to let Harry walk around in that storm, are you?" Simon says in a concerned tone.

"Why should I care?" Vik asks in a monotone voice.

"Because he's afraid of thunderstorms, you dickhead!"

Vik's eyes widen as he looks at the door. Harry is drunk and walking around in a storm when he knows he is afraid of them.

"We have to find him."

~✖~

Harry wobbles down the street when the rain begins to pour. He curses at the sky but keeps walking. He jumps when a flash of lightning lights up the black sky and whimpers when he hears the thunder.

He hates thunderstorms more than anything, but he isn't going back to the house. He doesn't need Vik or Josh or Simon. He really doesn't.

Another flash of lightning comes and Vik runs underneath a bus shelter to hide himself from the rain. The loud boom of thunder doesn't help his case any either. He sits on the bench under the bus shelter and pull his knees up to his chest. He hides his face in his knees, not looking up once.

Minutes go by, and the storm is only getting worse. Harry is now sprawled out across the bench and is crying from the storm. He really wants to call Vik and beg for him to come pick him up, but he knows Vik is already pissed off at at him enough, so he doesn't call. When he tries to call Simon, though, his phone dies.

Well, isn't that just great?

Harry puts his phone back up and watches strikes of lightning come down from the clouds. The angry thunder scares Harry shitless and he just lies there and cries. How pathetic is he? Drunk and stranded at a bus stop, with no phone in the middle of an angry storm. Not to mention he is also crying. He just hopes one of the boys will come pick him up soon.

As if on cue, a pair of headlights pull up in front of Harry's shivering, crying figure. The driver parks his car and steps out of the vehicle, along with two more figures coming out of the car. All three car doors slam shut as the figures run up to Harry.

"Harry!"

"Harry? You alright?"

"Please don't be dead."

Harry groans and sits up slowly with the help of Josh and Simon. Vik just stands there and looks like he has been crying. Josh starts asking a million questions at a million miles a minute, but Harry isn't paying attention. Instead, he is staring at Vik's upset demeanor and feels a little upset himself. Vik kneels down in front of Harry and takes a shaky breath.

"I thought you were dead," Vik mumbles. "I was so afraid that something bad had happened to you, because I know how much you hate thunderstorms. And I was so afraid that you were going to do something stupid. I shouldn't have gotten so angry at you. You're right, you know? I am being a hypocrite. You take care of me all the time, and you have not once complained. But when I take care of you one time, I yell at you and kick you out of the Sidemen. I was completely out of line." Vik's voice begins to break. "And I'm so sorry."

Harry feels a single tear slip from his eye at Vik's speech. He doesn't say anything, though. Instead, he helps the older boy to his feet and stands up himself before pulling Vik into a hug. Vik sobs into Harry's shoulder and squeezes him tightly. More tears fall from Harry's eyes. "I really am sorry," Vik mumbles. Harry pats him on the back.

"I know," Harry assured the dark-haired boy. Josh and Simon look at each other before attacking the two youngest Sidemen with hugs of their own. Vik and Harry shriek and laugh as the four boys gather into a group hug. Well, everything is fine until another clap of loud thunder gets into Harry's earshot. Harry jumps and snuggles himself closer to the rest of the boys.

"We need to get back to the house before the storm get worse," Simon suggests. The boys all nod in agreement.

"Am I still allowed at the house?" Harry asks meekly before getting in the car. Vik feels his heart ache a little, but he nods.

"Why wouldn't you be?" he says. Harry smiles as he buckles up his seatbelt. Vik sits next to him in the backseat, in which the younger boy takes to his advantage. Harry rests his head on Vik's shoulder. Vik doesn't mind, though, and he lets Harry fall asleep on him, as Josh drives back to the Sidemen house.

The boys sometimes have their fights and disagreements, but in the end, they're still best friends, the Ultimate Sidemen and, more importantly, family. And they will always will be family.

I'm slowly but surely working through the requests I've been given - when I have written yours, I will dedicate it to you so hopefully you'll get a notification & be able to read it! If you wish to request a One Shot, comment on the first chapter of the book or private message me.