Chapter 43

~Sorry it's a bit late in the evening...or early in the morning for some if you but enjoy!!! :) ~

Chapter 43

Charlie's POV

"Niall said he walked in on you and Harry the other night" she smirked.

"Yes he did. It was the most embarrassing thing that's ever happen to me! I just wanted to die!"

We were walking back to the apartment. After lunch we stopped at a few near by stores. I bought Harry several shirts I thought he would like. Lo bought Niall a hat she saw him eyeing.

"Well I think it taught him a lesson" she laughed.

"I learned a lesson myself that night"

"To lock the doors when you and your man want to get freaky?"

"That but also to double check that Harry has a condom." I rolled my eyes thinking back to his lapse in judgement.

"He forgot condoms?" She stated dryly.

"No he remembered to bring them. He forgot to use one"

"He forgot to use one? How do you forget? What if you end up pregnant?" Her words were rushed.

She was freaking out more than I was.

"It's ok he got the plan b pill for me to take" I assured her.

"Charlie that's only 99 percent effective!"

"And I'm the 1 percent?" I almost laughed.

"I'm just saying. You guys have to be careful, your so tiny! The thought of you being 9 months pregnant, you could fall over and not be able to get up!"

My face held a blank stare.

"That's almost as bad as Harry saying I couldn't get pregnant because we were standing up" I was surrounded by idiots.

"I was kidding. Please tell me he didn't really say that though" she frowned.

"He did" I sighed. "Don't tell him I told you. I promised I wouldn't. He was just panicking"

"Well I had a scare a while ago. So I've been there"

"What? Are you serious?" I was shocked. Lo was very careful. I was more shocked that she hadn't told me though.

"Yea it was pretty early on. One of the parties we went too. Got a bit crazy" she laughed.

"Clearly" I was still in shock that she didn't seem panicked or worried.

"I've known that Niall was the one for some time now. If I had ended up pregnant we would of figured it out. Just like you and Harry. You two are good at working through things. You have your fights and mini break ups but you always find your way back to each other"

"I guess. A baby is the last thing either of us need though. We are almost done with school. He says he wants to stay with me here, but I know deep down he wants to be near his mom." I shrugged." I can't truly expect him to change all his plans to go back home just for me."

"I don't know Charlie. Harry seems like one of those guys that if he didn't want to do something he wouldn't. Being with you is something he was determined to do from the day we moved in." She raised a brow.

"Yea. Things have just been so crazy though. Everything with Liam and the court date. Moving in together. The tattoo fiasco. I just feel like he's going to get burnt out and find someone better. He says he loves me and I believe him. It's just he's such a good person, and he shouldn't have to deal with all the things he's been put through since we've been together."

"I will admit you have had some major bumps in the road but the fact that he is still here should tell you where his heart really is"

I nodded. She was right. I shouldn't ever question Harry's feelings. He's always been open and honest. He's the one who said he loved me first. He's never been shy about how he felt.

"By the way please don't say anything about my scare. I didn't tell Niall. He's the worrying type. He would of worried himself sick" she half smiled.

"Oh god Lo how did you keep this a secret? You didn't have to deal with that by yourself" I felt even worse knowing she had dealt with the possibility of being pregnant alone.

"Girl it was fine. I took a test and I never in my life thought I could be that excited to fail something. I was definitely overjoyed to say the least" she laughed.

"Well you're better than me. I would be a blubbering mess if I found out I was pregnant. Moving to California with a new born is not exactly in my plans" I laughed.

"You would survive. Your much stronger than you think."

I shrugged. Everybody seemed to have more faith in me than I did.

"So I know last time this didn't go so well but I'm just curious to know...have you thought about testifying anymore?" She eyed me unsure of my reaction.

"I've thought about it. I talked to the lawyer before we left. He said I can do a recorded statement."

"How does that work?"

"They would ask all the same questions. I would just be alone with the lawyers though. No judge or spectators to pass judgement. Then they would play it for the jury"

"So they would still hear your side?"

"Yep. From me." I smiled.

"Ok well that's definitely a step in the right direction!" She beamed.

"Yea as close as I'll get"

"Well I'm proud! I'm sorry for calling you a coward. I never should of said that. You have every reason to feel the way you do."

"It's ok. I deserved it. I was being a coward. Believe it or not your not the only one to tell me that." I laughed.

"Oh really who else?"

"Nobody important but I think it finally started to sink in when this other person noticed. They didn't know me at all and they could tell"

"Wow. That's crazy. Well you're not a coward you were just unsure about a lot and I should of been more understanding. I love you and I only want to help you. Your best interest was always in mind."

"I know. Thank you. I don't know what I would of done without you and Harry. You both have been here every step of the way." We had arrived back to the apartment. It was nearly 6 and I'm sure the boys were up by now.

"Yea well you're like my sister so I kind of have to take care of you" she pulled me into a hug.

"The guys are probably going crazy"
I laughed as we made are way into the elevator.

"Nah they are probably still asleep!"

"Surely not!"

We got off on our floor. As we made our way to the door, we could hear loud music. I knocked not knowing if we should just walk in. The door opened a minute later. A familiar red head with a big grin greeted us.

"CHARLIE!!!!"

~Thank you for reading!!! It was kind of short but I think it was a solid chapter! VOTE! COMMENT! ~