He told me...

Ryan's POV

He told me he loved me, That I was the only guy he could ever be with.

He told me he loved me as he held my hand, telling me about how he wanted to treat me like a king.

He told me that I made him so happy.

He told me that when he wakes up every morning to a simple good morning text from me, that he get's caught smiling like mad.

He told me that he wanted to be the one to walk me down the aisle and that we would turn to face each other as we say our vows.

He told me how soft my lips were when he kissed me.

And he told me that he always get's so excited when he see's me... But now.

Now he won't even give me a passing glance.

Now he won't even say hello to me unless we are with a group.

Now he won't even look at me when I make him dinner like I use to.

Now he won't even record with me and that scares me because I wouldn't even be here without him.

Now he won't even tell me if he was using me, I asked him but he walked away and ignored me.

1 for being so stupid.
2 for being ignorant to his wavering love.
3 for being so reliant on someone who never loved me
4 for being dumb, not being able to work this out.
5 for losing the man of my dreams to that other fucking ass hole.

And one last line because I deserve it.

I deserve it for being stupid.

I deserve it for not being able to tell when there was a problem.

I deserve it for being ignorant and not listening to him earlier.

I deserve it for not waking up to myself and noticing the differences in his posture, his speech, the way he walks and how he has been getting more and more upset about something. Yet he avoids me like the plague.

Lachlan: "Hey Tewtiy how you feeling man?"

I looked down at my arms and notice the jacket keeping me covered, it was close to 100 degree's but I wasn't ready to be open to anyone yet. Let alone the Australian behind me. That fucking tall blonde Australian bastard.

Ryan: "It's Ryan outside of videos."

Lachlan: "I know. Damn your feeling hostile, what are you doing?"

Ryan: "Keeping to myself can you just go away please?"

Lachlan: "No."

Ryan: "What?"

Lachlan: "No I'm not leaving."

Ryan: "And why's that?"

Lachlan: "Because your not smiling, Your not happy. It hurts you know, seeing you like this. Your still a good friend to me, even if we haven't known each other long."

Ryan: "I'm fine."

Lachlan: "No your not, I can tell your not. You put on the fake smile and pretend your so happy and easy going, that life comes easy to you but we all know it doesn't."

Why the hell was he questioning me? Can't he see that I want to be left alone?

Ryan: "Lachlan can you please just go away? I don't want to talk about it."