017 | FUTAKUCHI KENJI

one shot is titled— EMBARRASSEDedited as of 04/27/2020requested by @DawnUp

one shot is titledEMBARRASSED
edited as of 04/27/2020
requested by @DawnUp

Kenji ran towards the gym, wearing his uniform for the day with his bag slipping off his shoulders. He pulled the strap on his shoulders once again, striding toward the gym.

He opened the gym doors, the sound of it slamming open made the team that was circled around you flinch and look at the captain in surprise.

"I'm... sorry I'm l-late." Kenji hunched over with his hands on his knees as he panted in the needed air.

Aone stood up with an unsual expression etched on his face. The rest of the team also had somewhat amused expression and walked over to their befuddled captain.

"Good luck Captain." Aone placed a hand on his shoulder before ruffling his brown hair.

"I'll be cheering you on, Futakuchi-senpai!" Kanji cheered up their captain, his fists clenched as he followed Aone to their club room.

The rest of the team all said their encouraging words before leaving the couple alone.

"What's up with them?" Kenji asked you, looking behind his shoulders to the disappearing members.

"Dunno." You shrugged, picking up the volleyball and held it around your arms, your finger pointed to the brunett. "Why don't I remove your wisdom teeth right here, right now?" You proposed, spinning the ball using your finger.

Kenji gulped, seeing how you were getting ready for serving―probably at his face. "I promise I'll attend a dentist right after I come home!"

You shook your head and laughed at the ground. "I made them go home. So, should I accompany you to the dentist?" You smirked creepily, completely dropping the ball to the ground, the sound of it falling to the orange floor was the only thing heard in the quiet gym.

With every step that you took, Kenji backed away, waving his hands. "You know, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in the entire universe." He gave you a shepish grin. He knew his provocation thing wouldn't work with her so he tried all the possible methods to not be delivered to the dentist.

You clicked your tongue. "No, no, no! Stop all your excuses and let's go!" You ran to the embarassed boy, reaching a hand to his collar.

Kenji ran away, circling around the gym and tried to not be caught.

Until he felt your hands on his uniform's collar. "Gotcha! Now let's go!" You ignored all his pleads and cries, dragging him to his dentist to quickly remove the wisdom teeth out.

"Did it hurt?" Aone droned, sitting down on his chair to see his captain with a pained expression, his hand flying over his right cheek.

He nodded in response, not wanting to speak so that his teeth wouldn't hurt again.

"For all the things you've done to me," Kenji looked at the taller boy. "I'll tell everyone that you were scared of your wisdom tooth being removed." Aone threatened, leaning his face closer to his, trying his best to intimidate the shorter boy and to his surprise, it worked!

Kenji grew 50 different shades of red, "No. fleash fon't." By the little movements of his jaw, it was enough for a new throbbing pain to arise.

"KENJI!" You hollered, poking your head through their class room.

"I HEARD YOU GOT YOUR WISDOM TOOTH PULLED OUT BUT YOU RESTRAINED LIKE A CHILD AND EVEN GRABBED A NURSE'S FOOT!"

Kenji whimpered when he heard laughter from the corridor.