Permission Granted

(I was searching google go for pictures of Tewtiy because fuck he's adorable as hell. And easy to write about and I found this photo (media) and so I thought to myself. I could write a whole fucking one shot about this... So I am. Also I've noticed I've been doing ALOT of Sidemen lately. And while I love the boys to death and back. I want to do more pack boys seeing as that's where I originally started... And I find them a lot more attractive #SorryNotSorry.)

Lachlan's POV

I looked at my screen in front of me to see Vik and his Sidemen boys as well as all of the pack crew in Skype. Everyone had their webcams on as we were just fucking around and having a chat. It was pretty funny so far and we even added in a few more friends for the "Banter" as they all called it. So I thought fuck it.

Lachlan has added MrMeola

Lachlan: "Hey mate everyone has their cams open and just chatting shit."

Meola: "Yeah alright give me a minute."

Simon: "Who's he?"

Vik: "A friend of ours that was doing the Ark series with Lachlan. He was basically carrying Lachlan the entire time."

Josh: "Isn't that his job to carry you though?"

Preston: "Ey even the Sidemen ship Viklan."

Josh: "Shut up Poofless."

Mitch: "At least they are adorable together, what's the deal with you and Tobi though. It's like David and Goliath up in here."

Tobi: "Oi fuck off Mitchell. At least I'm not a furry."

I heard a few boys including myself and Jerome start to laugh. Since he had been shipped with Jerome for so long. This was one of the first times that someone had made a furry joke to Mitch, the joke being he was in a relationship with a Bacca.

Lachlan: "Haven't heard that one before."

Harry: "Really? Fuck we have been making those jokes to Vik for ages."

Vik: "It's true. If I didn't get pedophile jokes. It would be furry jokes or beastiality jokes with Jerome."

Jerome: "I would almost feel sorry for you if I didn't think you were a fucking weird person for wanting to be with an animal."

I felt a pair of arms around me before looking at my face cam. Bringing it up to show most of the screen. I saw Michael behind me as he rest his head in the crook of my neck.

Lachlan: "Did I wake you up?"

Michael: "Yeah you did you fucking ass hole."

Tobi: "Oi power hooked yourself a boyfriend I see?"

Lachlan: "Not mine. He is just staying here tonight until Jay comes around and grabs him."

Rob: "I ship it."

Ethan: "You would ship anything with legs."

JJ: "Anything that fucking moves is more like it."

Some of the guys started to laugh again before Michael tightened his hug.

Michael: "Sorry about that. Want me to take the bed in the spare room?"

Lachlan: "You can't remember? Jacqui is in there. And Mitch is down stairs on the couch. I'm surprised you turned him down."

Michael: "He's with Emily. And I ship it anyway." (shout out to LizSDMN three book series. Starting with Brother. If you haven't already seen them they are fucking great.)