⊲|Chapter:13' I'LL CALL YOU........FARTER! '|⊳

Hi guys.

Thank you all for reading my book.

It's ranked #240 in teen fiction and I can't tell you how happy I am......

Enjoy the chapter.

|🌀|CHAPTER:13|🌀|

"Bye!" Lia waved as I sat inside Carter's car after school. It had been a great week. There was no bullying.

You don't believe it right?! I couldn't too. I mean, nobody, not even a single person bullied me. That week of February, was something I could never forget! Ever! I opened my diary and scribbled down:

13th Feb - 18 Feb (2016):
-No bullying week.

"You seem happy! Is it because you are going to spend time with me?" Listening to Carter's words, I realised I was smiling.

"No!" I let out instantly.

"Then?" He looked at me raising an eyebrows at my diary making me close it.

"Nothing." I answered.

"Tell me Sparkle," Knowing him, he would have shouted if I hadn't answered him so I spoke, "I just remembered something."

He nodded and continued to drive. When we reached at his place his mother opened the door. "Hi Sophia! How are you?" She hugged me. Sometimes I was surprised with her welcoming nature. She didn't even know me but greeted me with such great affection that I felt like she's someone I've known for years.

"I'm good Mary. How are you?" I hugged back as I spoke.

"I'm good. You are here to tutor him? If I'm not wrong."

I nodded pushing my glasses up on my nose. She smiled and we went inside. Carter took me to his room and there we started to study the same topic from last time.

Did I tell you how much of an idiot he is?

No?

He is the most idiotic person on earth.

"But, why will we start the graph from its altitude? You told me it should be from the base line. Then why not this time?" Carter started his objection.

"Who told you this is a sine graph Carter?" I asked annoyed.

These questions are so freaking easy.

"You!" He replied.

"Hey?! When did I tell you that?" Now he was blaming it on me!

"Yesterday! You told me if-" he cut himself of as his eyes landed upon the question. It was clearly written that this was a cosine equation.

"Carter, it's not a sine equation. It's a cosine equation." I told him, crossing my arms over my chest. He stared at the question rubbing his neck with a pencil inside his mouth.

"Did we ever study this?"

"Yes Carter. And I did revise it yesterday with you."