66. Heart & Soul

Chapter Soundtrack:
Amber Run - I Found

Thank you jazzwynter for the
Song selection ;)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"I'll use you as a warning sign, that if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind. And ill use you as a focal point, so i dont lose sight of what I want.  And i moved further than i thought i could, but i missed you more than i thought i would."

"I found love where it wasnt supposed to be. Right in front of me. Talk some sense to me. "

-Amber Run
(The song above)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Nova

"Sure, Nova." He breathed, a hand running through his hair as he moved away from the door. Two long strides and he was sitting on the lid of the toilet.. my eyes lingered on the bite mark i left on his neck and pectoral. His back had long deep scratches imbedded in the skin.. as well as down his torso.

"Im sorry." My eyes went big, taking in the damage. Glancing down then back up to me, he waved it off like it was no big deal.

I suddenly felt awkward.

We had an insane moment just a little while ago and here i am. With him. My mate. It shouldn't be awkward but it is.

Zaryn?" I whispered softly as i sank in the foam, only my collarbone and arms visible.. feeling the sting of his own claw and teeth marks in my flesh along with his punishing assault on my core.. bruises beginning to form on my hips and wasit.

His brows rose in question as those beautiful blue eyes met mine.

"What's happened.. why are you living here in the Alpha's quarters now..." i had a feeling i knew the answer... i had figured it out once i felt the power radiating from him as he was inside me but i had to ask him.. to hear it from his lips. The warrior symbol on his inner bicep told me he had been training.. he was an expert of the south.. but i had no clue how this all came to be.

His lips lifted at one corner slighty in a ghost of a smile as his eyes studied me intently, shaking his head. "How do you not know? I figured Eden would have told you." His deep tone was so much more deep with testosterone he produced.

I felt heat rise in my cheeks, my gaze avoiding his as shame rose inside me. He could feel my emotions now.. feel everything i felt as we were now so close to each other, our walls down, letting the other in.

I swallowed, "I.. I havent really talked to anyone." I chewed my lip nervously. "Ive spoken to Eden twice." It was whispered.. glancing up to see confusion in his eyes. "The last time she spoke to me she said Nic was being forced to train for Alpha. That Blake was no longer respected and the pack wanted him out... that you had gone... crazy."

He held my gaze, my wolf extremely happy right now in his presence.. lying in a ball, sated in my mind. "I am the Alpha now. This is my pack. And you, being my mate... you are this packs Luna."