Q&A?

Hehe is me :D I shaved and it feels weird with the wind now without a beard :( but it was for a good reason :)

God damn I have absolutely spoiled today. I didn't even know I had that many stories in me this morning. But I was wondering if you guys would like to know a little bit about me for a 100 chapter special thingo.

If you guys are interested at all leave any questions here and I will write another chapter tomorrow or in a few days and answer anything  and everything. And I mean LITERALLY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT!

Whether it's about YouTube, Twitch, the sidemen or the pack, YouTubers in general. Me and my weird yet also how the fuck are you alive life. Anything you want to ask I'll answer. Nothing is too dark or too morbid as I'm a really open person. I was thinking about what I could do and this seems like it would be a lot fun.

Also I have decided on who I would like to collaborate with so keep an eye out for that when it arrives. And also I know ice already said this before but in the past couple of stories I've noticed more and more how many of you are reading the and honestly. It fucking destroys my heart that people find me interesting enough to read. I'm glad your all enjoying this and will be going it'll 200 (I was told that was the limit)

So leave anything you want to ask or get a reaction from even if it's a video link or anything and I would love to answer anything you like. I know it's a generic thing for something big that happens but I really wanted to focus on you guys. If you have any ideas you want me to do like more imagine things (That's the reader to the boy right?)

Also can I give myself a shout out for having my previous imagines and not having any gender nouns or nouns emitting to a persons gender. I feel proud of that.

Sorry I toot my own horn. I can't wait to see what you guys want to know and hopefully your excited. Ask as many or as little questions as you like. No limits. I actually have to go get breakfast before I start work.

See you guys with another update in a day or a few days.