Chapter11

(A/n: Don't be fooled by the gif. The last words hurt.)))
_____

Yoongi's pov:

Yooo- Idiot💤

Hey, Idiot. -Mr. TongueTechnology

Yah! Leave me alone. Be lucky I even texted you(σˋ▽ˊ)σ -Idiot💤

What are doing? - Mr. TongueTechnology

Jay and I are at some wedding planning place-Idiot💤

Oh, cool. -Mr. TongueTechnology

Anyways, how are you? You're happy right? -Idiot💤

Eh. -Mr. TongueTechnology

I'll come visit you later, Pabo. I have to go right now. I'll see you later. -Idiot💤

_

"What are you smiling about?" Namjoon asks with a smirk as he sits down next to me.

"Smiling? What no. I'm not." I say and set my phone down.

"Uh, yes you were hyung. The whole time you were on your phone." Jimin says and I shake my head.

It had been 3 weeks since Y/n left and not going to lie, I kinda missed the idiot.

We've texted a lot but she hasn't came over.

Her parents were constantly watching over her after what happened so I'm surprised she was going to come today.

"You like her don't you?" Hoseok asks as a smile slowly creeps onto his face.

"Of course not!" I deny but his smile doesn't go away.

"Whatever you say but we know the truth." he says and wiggles his eyebrows.

"The truth? I don't like her. She's just a friend." I say while clicking on and off my phone to check the screen.

"Right.." Namjoon says as he watches my every move.

"Right. Just friends so don't assume more. She's marrying Jay, remember." I remind and Jin's eyebrows furrow.

"And you're okay with that?" He asks.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I say after a moment.

"I don't know maybe because once they're married she won't come around anymore. She'll move away with him and start a family, you know that right." He says and I clench my jaw.

She'll leave and I'll never see her again.

I don't want that.

I don't say anything because it's easier then explaining what I'm feeling in that moment.

Explaining why it hurts so much.

Explaining why I can't let her go.

Explaining why I can't let her marry anyone that isn't me.

I like Y/n.

_
Your pov:
"I'm just going to visit them. I've been stuck here with you for weeks. I need to get out ya know. Stop acting like my parents. What happened to the fun Jay I use to know?" I say as I sling my bag over my shoulder.

"What are you talking about? I'm still the same old Jay you've always known." he says as his eyebrows knit together.

"Yeah right. If you were you would refuse to do this yet you're not." I say with a roll of my eyes.

"I'm doing this so you don't have to live miserably for the rest of your life with a guy that doesn't even like you. I'm helping you out here Y/n." he says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, not really." I mumble.

"How?! You really want to spend the rest of your life with that rude asshole guy? He doesn't give two shits about you!" Jay yells and I feel anger course through me.

"He's not an asshole! he's actually really sweet and caring and I..I like him." I say, coming to terms with my reality.

"You like him?" Jay asks with a look of pure shock.

Since he didn't know Yoongi the way I knew him I wasn't surprised by this reaction.

"Yeah, I do. I don't care that he doesn't like me back Jay. That doesn't matter. I just...I need to see him. He needs some reassurance ya know. He may seem like a dick but he's not. I'm sorry Jay but I'm going to see him." I say and head for the door but Jay reaches out and grabs my arm.

"What are you-" but I'm cut off.

"I'm the one who cares about you Y/n! I've always been there for you yet you want someone who's a total ass to you. He calls you idiot for crying out loud!" Jay screams but I was already aware of what he said.

I knew his feelings but since I didn't feel the same I ignored them.

"To be fair, I call him an idiot too." I say and his jaw clenches.

"He'll never love you Y/n." he says with a dangerously low voice.

I back up and laugh.

"I know that Now let go of me." I say and look at him with hard eyes.

After a minute he let's go and I walk out the door.

His words stung.

He'll never love you...