13

Coach Styles cancelled our workout for Monday morning. It was okay with me because I got to sleep in. But right now, I'm walking to his class.

"Hey," someone says, walking next to me.

"Hey." I reply back continuing my path.

"What happened the other night?" Brennen asks. "If you don't want to go out with me, just tell me."

I hold back a laugh, quickly stepping in front of him. "I have told you, but you just won't take a hint."

"So we can make it up this Friday night," he winks.

"See," I playfully nudge him. "You completely ignored what I said there."

"Alright, that sounds like a yes." he says, wriggling his eyebrows.

I shake my head, walking away when the warning bell rings. "I can't I have a game."

"Okay then Saturday." he presses, following me.

We turn the corner and I spot coach Styles standing by the door, greeting his students. I quickly turn to Brennen and try pushing him back.

"Fine, I can do Saturday." I sigh.

Brennen lightly pushes me back. "See you later then." he says, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek.

I back away, blushing as he starts walking away. The tardy bell rings and I quickly turn my body around to meet eyes with Coach.

"You're late." he says, piercing his green eyes into mine.

-

"You have me practice my ass off and still make me sit out for the next game?" I burst into his office after he dismissed us from practice. "I wake up sore everyday because of you."

"Rylee, it was the deal remember." he points out, standing next to his desk. "Monique plays while you sit out for the next two games. Since you got to play in the last game, you're sitting out this game and the next one."

"What?" I shriek softly. "You can't be serious!"

"I am very serious, Eversteen." he says, putting his attention on a piece of paper on his desk. "Now are yo-"

"You're putting me in the game." I demand. "Or I'll tell."

He scoffs, his green eyes peering up at me while he smirks. "Tell what?" he says then takes long strides over to shut his door. "What are you going to tell and who will you tell?"

"I-I'm going to tell Principle Parker tha-that you– you know about the other night." I stutter as he stands in front of me with crossed arms. "Then I'll tell you're wife."

"I go way back with Parker, she'll never believe your accusation." he snickers. "Besides, you don't have the guts to say anything. You can't even say it. I'm shocked that you're even threatening me with this right now."

"I'm the student and your the teacher, she has to follow through with the report." I say. "I won't let anyone push me around."

"Push you around?" he laughs at me again. "Just leave already, Eversteen, you're embarrassing yourself."

I grab his arm when he tries walking away to his desk. "I'm being serious, Harry."

"Don't call me that on school grounds." he snaps, coming closer to me.

"You're the one who wanted me to say it– Harry." I say his name softly. "Huh, Harry." I repeat again.

Next thing, he was kissing me. He pushes me back against the wall and I whimper softly. I couldn't resist the soft lips on mine. I kiss him back, running my hands through his short hair. He lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Say it again," he breathes out onto my neck.

"Harry," I oblige, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love it when you say my name." he tells me before kissing my lips again. "It's sexy."

Sexy? Me? That's impossible. I'm never sexy because I'm just that quiet girl who covers her body with oversized clothes during school hours. There's nothing sexy about oversized clothing on a girl.

Through all this thinking, reality hits me like a truck. I'm here with my legs around my coach, making out with him. I put my hands on his chest and push him away. I fall onto my feet again and he looks down at me.

"I-I don't know what I'm doing." I say, avoiding eye contact with him. "I'm sorry for threatening you, coach."

"No, where did that confidence go?" he groans.

"I don't have confidence, okay?" I tell him. "I lied, I don't have confidence in myself and I never will. I will always be that shy quiet girl that sits in the back of the class."

I make my way to his office door to leave then he gently grabs my arm.

"Rylee,"

"I won't tell anyone." I promise.

"That's not wha-"

"I won't tell anyone." I stop him and rush out of his office. "We can just forget this."

Last update for tonight!