Chapter 44

Mary's P.O.V

I woke up so sick . Very sick like seriously sick . I looked Around for jimin . Was I dreaming ? Was it a nightmare . I got up and walked around the house and saw it empty . So it was true ...

I went back to bed . Stayed there because I was to sick to move . Days went by I was still on my bed . I heard the door unlock and I saw JIMIN .

"Mary ". He said

I kept quiet . I had no energy to get up . He came inside the room eyes wide and ran by my side .

"Yah are you okay ? Are y-you hurt ? Are you sick ?".

"Everything hurts jimin". I whispered and choked out a sob .

He kept silent . He had nothing to say to be honest . He couldn't say anything because he made the same mistake twice . I tried to forgive him but I couldn't bring myself too. Should I forgive him ? Was it a misunderstanding ?

"You hurted me , Broke my heart not once but twice ". I cried

Jimin stayed silent . I never have ever showed my weak side to him . It deeply shocked him and deep down it was hurting him .

"Mary-ah please hear me out okay ?". He asked

I looked at him he was actually shaking , I nodded in response I should hear his side of the story at least .

/Jimin's side of the story from his perspective/

Jimin was walking home until a group of girls started calling him handsome and holding on his hand asking him to sit down at a cafe with them .

"I can't really I have a wife and she's coming home in a bit I think because she doesn't call ".  Jimin refused and slipped away from their grasps . The girl suddenly followed him home and Jimin found her in the bedroom naked .

"Woah your crazy can you cover yourself up what the fuck bro". Jimin said covering his eyes and throwing a blanket so she can cover up. The girl hovered over him and took off his shirt .

"Look I don't hit girls but you need to stop before I call the cops ". Jimin shouted angrily .

The girl smirked and even went to undo his belt . Jimin stopped her and pushed her aside looking for his phone .

The girl heard the door open and she kicked Jimin in the balls making him fall on the bed covering his balls for protection and moaning out in pain. 

Mary came in shocked at the sight . Jimin pushed the girl off her and he called for Mary but she didn't even bother to look back . Jimin went back and called the cops and the girl was taken away .

/ End of Jimin's brief story /

"That's when you came in". Jimin said

His face was tear stained his eyes were puffy since the day we broke up . He never thought we were gonna break up . He actually admitted he cried to sleep every night .

"Jimin I-".

"No listen I'm sorry , I'm sorry for cheating on you when we were dating . I'm sorry you thought we had to go through this all over again .  I'm deeply sorry we had to even go through this crying and heart breaking moments like those cheesy drama's . From now on if you want I'll leave you alone so you can be happy ". He said getting up to leave .

He left the apartment.  I sat there thinking about life . Why didn't I listen to him ? Should I even talk to him after this ? .

I called Taehyung .

"Mary what do you want now ".

"Jimin told me the truth I totally misunderstood you shouldn't too . I can't go back to him after this and tell Suga and the guys in sorry that I was such a annoying girl that almost got you killed because I nearly did ". I said sobbing

"Mary what's wrong ? Are you okay ?".

"I almost got you killed Taehyung for gods sakes you took a bullet for me . Tell yoongi I'm sorry I broke his heart tell him it was for his safety . Tell rap mon I love his big words when he talks and I'll miss it tell Insoo to not kill me twice . Tell kansik to marry Areum and treat her well and don't kill me with Insoo and tell Areum I'm sorry for everything too goodbye guys I'm leaving ". I said as I hung up

I decided to take a bath . I heard footsteps until someone opened the door to the bathroom. Mina was standing there and she tried to drown me . She was gonna kill me . She's killing me ! I can't move ! I can't feel anything ? Why is my vision going blurry ?

Somebody help me ! I need your help you guys !

Everything went pitch black.