Chapter 5

Damya POV(10:34 pm)

After I pack my stuff and left destiny house ,I decided to head to my girl Maria crib. Even though I don't have a car and she live a mile ima walk my ass off cause I refuse to stay in that house with destiny.

I've been knocking for a while and ain't nobody answer the door yet ,so I walked to the back and start knocking on Lisa's window

(A/N Lisa is Maria's mother)

After my 3rd time knocking on her window she finally wake up

"Who the fuck is at my window this time of night?!" she said walking to the window with a wooden bat

I couldn't help but laugh cuz she look like she was Finna shit her pants

"Momma Liz it's me, Mya"

"Girl come to the front door so I can let you in"

When she open the door she looked down and seen all my belongings, I guess she knew what happen so she took my suit cases inside and sat them in the Living room. I got myself comfortable and just sat on the couch and didnt say not a word. Even tho I couldn't stand destiny ass, she was the only person that took me in. Everybody else in that foster home thought that I was gone grow up to be nothing. I was never treated right by anybody when I was younger. If it wasn't one thing about me it was another, I was never good enough for nobody. All I wanted was for somebody to love me and actually care for me ,but instead I'm sitting her in a friends home worried about Whats my next move, where ima go, or how I'm gone get through all this bullshit.

I haven't notice that I was crying until Lisa whipped my tears away with her thumbs and open her arms, wanting to give a hug with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Mya you know Im here for sweetie come on with that crying girl you a strong independent young Lady."

"I know momma Liz but its so much I can take. It feel like I have nobody here for me, nobody to say how much they are proud of me ,of how much I'm loved." I said with my voice cracking

"Baby you know your welcomed here my house is your house. If you need a place to stay you know you can stay its just rules."

"Thank you momma Liz. I really appreciate when I get a job ima help pay the bills until I can get my own house or apartment."

"No problem sweetie. now make yourself at home, ill give you a blanket and a pillow there's a futon in the living room and fresh towels in the bathroom closet." She said with a genuine smile

"Ok. thank you again Liz for everything"

"Girl what you saying thank you for. You know you like another daughter to me Im always here and will take care of you. Now get some sleep."

I got some night clothes ,my tooth brush and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After a 30 min shower and brushed me teeth I left my hair wet and curly cuz it's gone take forever to do it tonight and a girl need her sleep. I'm Finna hit the sheets, catch sum zzzzz's and let sleep take over me

~8:39an~

As y'all can see its a little early and I haven't gotten much sleep because I've been up thinking, tossing and turning all night and yah girl couldn't get no sleep! I turn my head to see what the time was and it's 8:39.

"I think I can get a few more minute" I said to myself closing my eyes once more.

Out of no where this crazy ass girl (maria) jumps on top of me screaming.

"OMG girl when did you get here?!"

"Girl get off of me I'm tried come on I ain't get no sleep"

"Nope wake your lazy ass up. When you get her chica ??" She said jumping up and down