Kabanata 5

Her Exotic Root

YR 2000

"Baby, I want you to do something for mommy, is it okay?"

The young girl, while holding a white teddy bear just nodded.

"You'll be my lookout. If you heard someone enters the house, you just have to knock at my door three times, okay?"

"What are you doing inside mommy?"

"Nothing important baby. I just have to take care some of your father's mess." She kissed the young girl' cheek and then went inside the room.

While the little girl just sits on the floor, resting her head outside her mother's door.

A couple of minutes later, she could hear a woman screaming.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" The young lady stand up.

"Mommy?" She opens the door slightly, and then take a peek of what's happening inside her mother's office room. And there, she saw a woman sitting on the chair, her hands tied up behind her and so as her feet.

She could see her bleeding head while struggling to free her hands.

"Mommy?" She suddenly froze.

"Mommy the lady is bleeding!" The little girl half shouted, her knees are shaking. Her mother appeared from the bathroom with plastic gloves on both of her hands while holding a mallet and a knife.

"Baby what are you doing inside?! I told you to not disturb while mommy's at work!" She put the things down and kneel in front of the girl.

"Mommy what did you do to her?"

She pointed at the lady with her head down, unconscious. The little girl cried. She could feel her fear and anger.

"Baby I'm just teaching the woman a lesson. Remember what I told you about doing bad things to others and they need to be punished? Just like what Maleficent did to Stefan when he stole her wings? You love Maleficent, right sweetie?"

"It's not a punishment, it's a revenge." The little girl sobbed.

"Exactly honey." She wiped the lass's tears. "I'm just reminding this lady that she can't messed up with me, with your father, with our family."

"But that lady is my nanny."

"I know baby, nanny just broke the house rules and she needs to be punished."

"What did nanny do?"