Chapter Five : Pain

~Chapter Five : Pain~
~Start~

**********

~Shizuka Haruki~

"Ouch..." I whined as tiny tears began drop from my cheeks. I rubbed the large bruise in my arm, in hopes of easing the pain from it.

I sniffed as I try my best not to cry out loud or else SHE will come for me again. I heard a tiny squeak from the window and looked to see three white mice tilting their heads at me.

I wiped my tears and smiled slightly at the little creatures. "Oh, hello." I said to them. "Nice to see you again."

I saw them look at my bruise and I smiled at them once again. "Ah, are you worried? Don't worry, it's nothing." I said to them. "I had worst injuries than this, remember?"

They squeaked at me and I just laughed.

I am Shizuka Haruki and I am a simple cat guy. Ten years of age. Even though for normal people, I look like a total weirdo talking to these animals, I can actually understand them.

I don't know if we, cat people, can normally do this, considering I haven't met anyone who is the same species as I am. But anyway, maybe it's a common thing? We're part animals after all. Common or not, I enjoy talking to them, despite the fact that they don't speak any languages we've known today. I consider them as my true friends.

But as I talk to my friends, the pain came back and I gripped my bruised arm in pain. Where did it came from, you ask? Well...

Let's just say my "owner" isn't my favorite person in the world.

Yes, she does provides me with shelter, food and a bit of education but other than that, nothing else...Well, there is one thing that she gives me almost every single day...

Pain.

I hated it. Even the plain word itself, I hate it very, very much. Yet...My owner...No, that girl isn't my owner, I never had any owner, she never gave me any collar as a symbol of her being my owner...

Anyway, the girl's name is Hayakawa Yuki, she is a 15 years old girl and that girl is...That girl is a sadist. Whenever she gets bored, she always comes to me and cause me pain everytime. It can be physical pain or emotional pain, it doesn't matter, I hate them both.

And sometimes, whenever she gets bored of me, she hurts and torture other living things like those tiny creatures I call my friends. She does this all infront of me. I can never forget those screams that those poor creatures let out...

What's even more terrifying is that she does every of those sadistic torture of hers with a smile...And with those explanation, I can finally conclude that...

I hate her and at the same time...I'm scared of her.

Ever since I was placed here half a year ago, all I felt from her was pain and pain alone. Endless days with her hurting me in many ways, draining the last bit of confidence I have left for myself, and losing fate on everything else. Scars, wounds, and injuries were sprayed everywhere around my body.

If I would give a clear definition of hell then, I would imagine it would be like this. I'm suprised I can still stand up until this day.

I always wanted to escape this hell for a long time but I...I just don't have the courage to do so. It's all gone. She took it all away from me.

It's sad, painful, scary, and lonely here. But atleast, I'm still alive. I never wished to die anyways.

**********