28|EICHEN HOUSE✔

' You think I'm crazy, you think I'm gone

' You think I'm crazy, you think I'm gone. So what if I'm crazy? All the best people are. And I think you're crazy too, I know you're gone
That's probably the reason that we get along. '

▪▪▪

  "AH, LILLY, I'm glad you came." Dr. Dearon smiles as I nod, returning a tight smile.

He then moves over to his desk, searching around, until pulling out a pile of papers, sliding it over to me.

    "I did more research, on Valkyries, and I called a friend of mine, he has more experience in that section of the supernatural,"

Nodding along, I quickly scan over the several words neatly typed, eyes then meeting Deaton's.

     "The most important thing, or the most essential information, is that a Valkyrie is very powerful, and this power needs to be controlled. Another thing, is that a Valkyrie cannot kill other supernaturals, only humans."

    This grabs my attention, "so I'm a creature that can't kill other creatures? Only humans."

He nods, "what happens if I lose control of my - powers? Will I be a danger?"

   Deaton leans back on the metallic table placed in the middle of the room,

           "Valkyries have the ability to choose a soul to die, as you know, when a Valkyrie can control their power, it's easy for them to choose whom they want dead,  but when their power spirals out of control,  
       they can choose a soul to die without even knowing it," he takes a breath, recollecting himself, "so, to answer your question, yes, a Valkyrie, when not in control of their power can be a danger to those around them."

The informarion swirls around my brain as I gulp.

    Stiles. Allison. I'm a danger to them.

"How do I learn to control my powers? I don't even know how to - activate them, I don't even know what they are." Running a quick hand through my hair, Deaton eyes the printed papers,

    "I think you'll find most answers to your questions in the information I gave you."

Picking up the stack of papers, I only nod, "thanks Deaton, I appreciate it."

▪▪▪

When finally arriving home, I place the stsck of papers on my desk, then stripping from my clothes as I slip into my pajamas.

    It had been a rough day.

A weird day.

    With what occured at the hospital a few hours prior with Stiles and with the information given to me about my powers about Deaton, everything has takes a toll on me.