·1· Zerkstar - Drunk Possession

·One-shot·

I can totally see Josh being very overprotective of Vikk, but I can also see him as possessive so this was born.

---

3 years! 3 years since the group called the Sidemen was formed and born into the youtube world. Their fans had loved the group, and still do, but it was astonishing to think they had been together for 3 years. They even had a book! Things had gone better than ever and Vikk couldn't be happier.

Currently, the smallest sideman was in a taxi cab with Josh and Tobi. Tobi was up front in shotgun while Josh and Vikk sat opposite each other in the back. Josh was looking at his phone, the light brightening up his face in a beautiful way.

3 years was also a secret celebration for Vikk and Josh. 3 years together, 3 years having kept a seemingly perilous secret. Josh still sent the same strange fireflies buzzing around his stomach, he still managed to make him blush with a whispered compliment. Vikk couldn't be double happier.

The taxi pulled up at the Shard where they were having a party to celebrate 3 years of the Sidemen.

Josh climbed out, offering a hand to Vikk as the boy clambered out after him. A small smile was exchanged and a kiss on the cheek from the bearded man was given.

"Thanks." Vikk murmured, watching closely as Tobi gathered his stuff and then quickly turned to face the two with a fixed grin.

"Don't mention it, babe." Josh mumbled back when Tobi had turned around again and hugged Vikk briefly before walking towards the entrance. Vikk watched his hand clamping then releasing and finally shoved into his pocket. Vikk related entirely, he wanted to feel the warmth of a hand in his as well.

Upon seeing the other four Sidemen arriving, Vikk hurried to meet them and their night to celebrate began.

---

Vikk had no clue what to do. One of the female staff members from the Shard had randomly started to flirt him without much of a warning. No subtle glances or anything, just straight up flirting. It made him feel way too uncomfortable, especially since he had been abandoned by Josh to go talk to some other friend, who he seriously couldn't remember right now. Had he drank too much already?

"So honey," Vikk cringed inwardly, "How's the youtube life? Must be amazing with all that money and well..." She looked him up and down, "...You."

Vikk put his head in his hands.

---

The female had given up after a while, much to Vikk's relief, but soon a tall, ginger guy had replaced her within an instant.

The cheesiest of pick up lines seemed to fly out his mouth and Vikk had long ago zoned out. He suddenly felt a large hand on his shoulder and, hoping it was Josh, turned to the figure.

And wanted to cry instantly.

It was just the guy who was "flirting" with him.

"Hey? Are you even listening. Come on baby boy, lets go properly celebrate. Just you and me, babe." The ginger purred with a finger going to carress Vikk's burning cheek.

Vikk was about to yell at him to "just let it go" or "get the fuck off me" or "I'm taken you idiot", but instead the guy was pushed back by a very drunk Josh.

"Who the fu *hic* ck do you think are, you- you-" Josh slurred, forgetting what he was saying half-way through his sentence which made Vikk want to laugh. Instead, he steadied his stumbling boyfriend and looked to see if the ginger dude was at least okay.

He looked seething red. "I think you should back off and let us do whatever we want." He was hissing his words, obviously annoyed that the guy he had been flirting with had been taken from him by a drunkard.

Josh raised his index finger and pointed it to the sky like he was about to make an amazing statement. Then he seemed to decide against it, to do something more stupid. Vikk watched in vain as Josh literally jumped onto the bar where the drinks were and screamed.

The music stopped, everyone turned to look at this retardly looking man, wobbling perliously on a plastic table.

"I want *hic* all you fuckers to back off!" He yelled with a crazy grin.

With a giant swoop, Vikk was lifted off his feet and onto the table with Josh, and felt astounded at how the drunk man had managed it.

"This beautiful, beautiful man is MINE! This tiny star is all mine, only I can kiss him, hug him, flirt with *hic* him and make him scream my name."

Vikk ducked his head and attempted to get Josh to get off the table and stop causing commotion.

No one spoke, till Ethan yelled something about Simon owning his £20. Vikk wasn't paying attention. He was too busy staring at his boyfriend as they got off the table and couldn't care less when everyone screamed as Josh attacked his lips angrily.

This 3 years couldn't get better.

---

Or could it ;)

Haha sorry.

Nay or yay? Please say :3