33: Why does it feel like this is the last time?

Cheryl's POV

The next morning I woke up wondering where the ends of legs where at because they were in a tangled mess with Eric's and he had his hands wrapped around my waist as I heard him snore lightly behind me.

A little smile crept up my lips as I thought of last night, in three words..

It was awesome.

Eric told me he loved me and my heart froze for a moment, I thought I was just hearing things but he actually said it.

Eric said he loved me.

Staring into his blue eyes that moment made me forget all my worries, it made me realize how much I really like Eric.

But do I love him?

Yes I do...

But I couldn't say it back, I can't say it back because I'm scared that it might go away, that something bad might happen and all this was going to disappear in the blink of an eye and I didn't want that.

I wanted it to last, I wanted us to last. So when the right time came I was going to say with no regret.

"God! get your hands of me, I need to go pee" I groaned trying to untangle myself from him. "I don't even know which legs are mine"

"Just five seconds" Eric said turning me to face him as his eyes fluttered open and his hair was falling over his eyes but I was in no mood to push them away. I need to go pee like right now.

"Sleep well?" He asked leaning in to kiss me and I was almost kissing him back but then I thought of morning breath and I pushed his face away, then jumping out of the bed.

"I should brush my teeth and fuck! I need to go pee" I said running into the bathroom.

"Nice job Cher, you just ruined a special moment" he shouted after me.

"Shut up Eric! Didn't you even think of morning breath?" I shouted from inside the bathroom.

"Who cares? It was my special moment"

I peeked my head out of the bathroom "Weirdo"

Eric laughed standing up from from the bed and then I realized he was just in his Calvin Klein boxer briefs and his.....ugh! Never mind, he's a guy after all and it's early in the morning so I shouldn't make much fuss about it.

"Stop staring at me" he told me.

"Where else am I supposed to look, you're the only one here"

"Perv" I heard him mutter before he started walking towards the bathroom after he put on my big furry my robe...... Does dating mean you start sharing clothes? I guess so after all I'm wearing his shirt.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stopped him before he came into my bathroom.

"I need to brush my teeth" he said pushing my forehead slightly before getting into the bathroom, my bathroom. Why does it feel so weird? Is it me or is this place just getting smaller because of Eric's presence? It should be me.

"You should wait till I'm done" I told him.

"Why? We're dating so we should do stuffs together.....a lot of stuffs" he wriggled his eyebrows playfully at me.

"Gosh Eric!" I gave him a weird look. "We're not married"

"Really? Should I put a ring on it?"

I sighed before bringing out a new toothbrush and handing it to him.

"This should shut you up"

"For now" he smiled before taking it from me.

*~*~*~*