Dinah: Show & love

Your P.O.V:

Tomorrow is the day, the day I'm going to see my beautiful idols live for the first time! I can't wait to see them preforming, to see their beautiful faces, I can't sleep and it's already 4 in the morning, i hope well be in the first row.

~Morning~

For the first time in my life I woke up before my alarm, my mom would say it's an historic moment, I get up from bed and take a shower.

After I done with the shower I went to make me breakfast and text my best friend (y/b/f/n).

Me: hey asshole.

(Y/B/f/n): hey bish, why'd you up so early? Are you feeling good?

Me: I'm excite!!!!

Me: do you wanna come over?

(Y/b/f/n): speed all day with you?😓 idk

Me:😐

(Y/b/f/n): jk, I'm on my way.

I closed me phone and put more eggs in the pan and cooked.

10 minutes later (y/b/f/n) showed up in my front door, all ready for today, with fifth harmony shirt.

"Hey gurl" she said and hugged me, I hugged back.

"Hey" I put everything on the table and sat to eat "I made you some eggs and salad" I gave her her own plate, she bring it close to her nose and sniffed.

"It's not poisoned or something right?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Eat you good and shut up" I took her by her arm and make her sit down on the empty chair.

~2 hours before the show~

"I'm going to change" I said and get up from the couch "wait?!" I yelled and making (y/b/f/n) jump in her place "what should I wear?"

"Um.. clothes? Or you wanna come naked" I hit her in the back of her head "ouch"

"I'll be right back" I ran to my room and put on a few outfits but I chose the last option, flannel shirt, black skinny jeans, fully black all star (I've got an obsession for all start🙌🏻) and fifth harmony snapback (outfit below) I went down stairs to show it to (y/b/f/n).

"That's looks okay" she said and I looked at myself in the mirror one more time.

"We should go" I took my car keys and went to the door "we need to be in the 2 first rows" we head out from my house to the car.

(Skip the drive)

When we arrived to the auditorium we saw a lot of people was already there but it was enough for us to stand in the first row. Until they'll opening the door we talk to people and made some friends, we even opened a WhatsApp group chat.

After two hours the doors finally open we all ran in, me and (y/b/f/n) made it to the first row right in the middle, we talk to more Harmonizers.