#100 Shower with Thomas

You looked up at the drops of water, falling down on you swiftly. The hot drops falling onto your skin. The room began to cloud up with steam and you breathed in the hot aroma.

Your mind was a blank canvas, just holding the tip of a paint brush above the canvas, not being able to paint anything.

The sudden knock at the bathroom door made you jump and suddenly the once blank canvas was yet again an art gallery. It had to have been your boyfriend Thomas.

"Y/N?" his deep voice called, the way his accent spoke your name- you loved it.

"Hmm?" You sighed from the glass shower and wrapped your arms around your chest.

"May I come in?" He opened the door a tiny bit and poked his head in.

You covered yourself quickly and hid behind the steam. "sure.." You laughed slightly, feeling a nervous tingle climb up your body.

He chuckled deeply and walked in, fully. running his fingers thru his sandy blonde hair, "I've seen you naked before, Love"

You giggled quietly and kept your lips shut, you hid behind the waterfall of steam. You heard the ruffle of clothes and bare footsteps against the tile of the bathroom.

You heard the glass door open and you felt a warm bodily presence behind you.

You closed your eyes, moving closer to the body behind you and soon enough your bare back hit a warm chest. Thomas slid his hands around your bare waist onto your stomach. his finger tips dragging over your belly button.

"you alright, love?" He mumbled, kissing the back of your neck softly.

"uh huh.." you said quietly, keeping your eyes closed and leaning into his body.

"good.." He chuckled, his lips slowly moving to your shoulder, a wonderful sensation tingling against your soft spot as his lips sucked against your skin.

The water fell down on the both of you, running along your soft skin. He spun you around quickly and your lips nearly touched, his hot breath running into the creases of your lips.

He pushed his lips against yours, craving your taste. His lips moved with yours in a perfect rhythm and together your lips danced.

he backed you up slowly, moving towards the stone wall. He pushed you against it gently, holding you there for a good few moments before pulling his lips from yours then attaching them to your neck.

He kissed your neck ravishingly, sucking on your soft spot gently and nibbling it in between his teeth; sucking the pigment out of your skin revealing a weak hickey.

His mouth giving you a sensation you never wanted to end.

He pulled away slowly, moving down and kissing your collarbone. Then quickly pulling his head up and reconnecting your lips.

He slid his hands down under your thighs, his finger tips brushing your inner thighs. He picked you up and pressed you against the wall. You wrapped your legs around his waist and held onto his body- the cold wall pressing against your back.

His tongue ventured into your mouth, exploring regions its never been. The kiss depend and his hands slid up slightly to your ass, holding you up against the wall and feeling your body.

You put both hands on his face and kissed him strongly, closing your eyes and sinking into a feeling you never wanted to escape.

You pulled away softly, your lips brushing against each others- your breath heavy and fast. You ran your hand thru his soaking sandy hair and you stared at him.

He stared up at you, his eyes bouncing back and forth between your lips and eyes. He held you up with one hand and slid his other hand up your body. He ran his thumb over your bottom lip softly and stared deeply into your eyes.

"i love you.." he whispered deeply.

it took you a moment to respond, but when you did "i love you too.."

you meant it.

___________________

I cried writing this chapter. EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS

This is my last chapter.  Its my 100th chapter in the imagines book and I've come so far, for my 100th chapter I decided to do a remake of my first chapter.... so we could see how I've grown in a year.

Now it MAY not be the last chapter- but I am taking a break for a little while. School is my priority right now, and I'm no longer fully involved in the Thomas Sangster Fandom, seeing as I kind of like Dylan O'Brien more so..

I'll be continuing to write my Dylan O'Brien imagines book, please go check that out if you like my writing!

but this was a really hard chapter to write because, its not the last forever- just for awhile.. and I love all of you guys so much, you've truly been there for me with everything and I thank you guys for that.

and as always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Vote, Comment, follow... I love you guys