The Triangle

No intro, just the story
.
.
.
.
I'm serious....
.
.
.
.

There's nothing to read here, just read the sto-

Yang's P.O.V.

I held him close.

(He's mine. Good luck taking him from me now Ruby.)

Third Person P.O.V.

Little did they know, a certain someone had followed them and saw the whole ordeal.

(????): (I hope Ruby doesn't find out about this.)

--Timeskip to the next morning--

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up in the tent, with Ruby and Yang on either side of me clinging to my arms.

(Was it all just a dream? Did Yang and I really....?)

I felt both of them move, I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. 

(Those two have been real clingy since I saved Zwei from that Ursa, and Yang was the one to 'thank' me. Wait...does that mean...)

I looked over at Ruby, then faced forward again.

(Oh dear...)

I heard some rustling and then felt two arms hug me from behind.

Yang: "Morning handsome~"

She kissed my cheek.

(y/n): "G-G-Good morning."

I was a stuttering mess, luckily Yang either didn't pick up on that or just ignored it. She retracted one of her hands, and a headband with fox ears on it popped up in front of me.

Yang: "For next time~"

I couldn't believe it.

(y/n): (It was real!) "H-How did we get back?"

Yang: "I woke up early this morning, and carried you all the way back."

My palms started to get sweaty and my face felt hot. I felt her hand press against my forehead.

Yang: "Are you alright (y/n)?"

(y/n): "I-I need some air."

I got up and walked out of the tent, I walked a good distance away.

Third Person P.O.V.

Someone was watching (y/n) as he exited the tent.

(????): (Be careful (y/n), I don't know how long I can keep this secret.)

Ruby's P.O.V.

I woke up to see the sleeping bag next to me empty, and to hear Yang giggling. I quickly sat up.

Ruby: "Where's (y/n)?"

Yang: "Oh, he just wanted to go outside for some air."

I was confused.

Ruby: "Huh, that's odd." (Not as odd as to why my sister is giggling.)

I got up and tried to go after him, but Yang stopped me.

Yang: "Just let him be."

Then I accidentally stepped on Weiss's sleeping bag.

(Oh crap!)

Weiss: "Ow!"

She sprung from her sleeping bag.

Weiss: "You stepped on me you dolt!"

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

After my brief walk, I found Weiss and Yang outside the tent having a yelling match while Ruby was playing peacemaker. Needless to say, she wasn't doing a good job. I made my around them and peaked inside the tent to see Blake still asleep.

(I wished I could be that deep of a sleeper.)

Then I felt someone hug me from behind.

Ruby: "Goooooood MORNING!"

Ruby's P.O.V.

I hugged (y/n) tightly.

(You can't have him Yang, he's all mine.)

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

(Oh no, she likes me too!)

Yang's P.O.V.

I was getting jealous of how long Ruby was holding on to (y/n).

(He's MINE!)

I went over and tried to pry Ruby off of her, but she wouldn't budge. I gave up and decided to join in.

"Sandwich!"

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

My fears were confirmed when Yang hugged me from in front.

(Well, shit.)

After a minute, my arms were starting to get numb and I could hear tent zips being undone.

"Um, girls?"

They both looked at me.

"Do you think you could let go of me?"

The two of them just kept going. At meal times they would sit next to me a little too close for comfort, whenever I killed Grimm Ruby would compliment me and Yang would flirt with me, and every there was a private moment they couldn't keep their hands off me.

It sounds like a dream scenario, but it was actually kind of unsettling.

--Timeskip to the last night--

Third Person P.O.V.

As the day wound down, and evening came, Teams RWBY, JNPR, and CVFY were seated around the campfire, roasting marshmallows and making s'mores.

When (y/n) got chocolate on his fingers, Ruby would lick it off, and whenever he got marshmallow on his cheek, Yang would kiss it deeply.

The witness couldn't even look at (y/n) when he was with Ruby or Yang, and the sight of all three of them together was murder.

(????): (I can't keep this in anymore, I need to find a way to get it out indirectly!)

Nora: "Alright everybody, who's up for an encore of Truth or Dare?!"

(????): (Bingo.)  

I'm sorry it's so short! I just wanted to update the story since it's been so long. 

Who saw you're little Yanging session last night? Let the guessing game begin!

Hope to see you guys next time! :D