[3] Problems

"Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. Come here, Misty." Tony Stark kept trying to catch me, but I made it a mission to stay as far away as I could from the man. He held me uncomfortably and liked to chuck me around, I felt as if he was going to kill me. I was tired from running away, so I decided to do something very bold and hopefully very safe. I jump onto Bucky who was laying on the couch, moving to the space between his side and the actual back of the couch.

"Aw, come on." Tony groaned, seeing me do that. I sat with my paws on Bucky's stomach, staring at billionaire. This was comfortable, very comfortable. I can totally feel the 6 pack he has, that's very nice too.

"Aw she likes you," Natasha teased. "Maybe you can have a girlfriend, get with the cat." My heart races at her words, WHY DID I Have TO BE A CAT? I WANT TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND, I CAN DO THAT! I feel Bucky chuckle and he sits up, moving me to his lap instead on in the space.

"I've always liked cats." He admitted. "They're likable, and they don't talk." Well I'm going to be a surprise to him, I can talk. I have an idea, thinking of the movie Shaggy Dog. I only had to find a scrabble box, or letter manets that I can use to spell out stuff. I really doubt Tony Stark would have those items, but It was worth trying. If worst comes to worst, I could use kitty biscuits.

Talking about kitty biscuits, I officially no longer feel sorry for cats all over the world. I don't know if my taste buds have been altered along with my body, but cat food was delicious. Literally the best thing I've ever tasted, and that's coming from a picky eater.

Bucky lays back down and I stay seated on his stomach, casually looking around at the people in the room with us. Tony (who was glaring at me), Natasha, Steve and Wanda. Unlike shown in the movies, Wanda seemed to be a pretty outgoing girl despite her twin being gone. She loved poking jokes at everyone, and loved to team up with Natasha all the time.

"Why does she hate me?" I heard Tony ask, giving up and sitting down on the couch next to us.

"You did drop her literally not even a week ago. You have to be gently with them." I start purring, giving Tony a look that he hopefully saw. He did and he began looking at me weird.

"She doesn't even act like a cat." He pouted. I glance at Bucky who was still watching TV, and I decide to go all out and crawl up to his chest. I lay down, keeping my head near his chin and letting my whiskers brush him. He smiles a little before beginning to run his hands across my back, smoothing out my fur.

"She doesn't, does she." Natasha agreed. "Don't cats like sleeping in the sun, or scratching people? Misty literally only lays on people's laps."

"Not mine." Tony grumbled.

"She's just affectionate." Bucky disagreed. "It's summer, maybe she just doesn't want to warm up?" Yeah. I'm just affectionate. And I got to sleep with Captain America, score!

A faint scent of tuna begins to come from the direction of the kitchen and I open my eyes, looking towards the counter. I was only fed twice a day, so I was already hungry and ready to eat everything possible. I stand up and stretch before jumping down onto the floor and padding my way to the spot where they normally put my bowl.

"Dude, she already knows when it's food time. That's cool." Jeremy Renner *cough* I mean, Clint grinned at my seated form that was waiting patiently for food. He brings over a bowl of the wet food and I begin to eat it. Learning how to pick up food with a cat tongue was easier than expected, I got the hand of it pretty much straight away. Clint keeled down for a couple more minutes and pet me, before standing up and joining everyone else in the living room. I heard the beginning of Batman start up and I stopped eating, ready to begin my plan. Why they were watching Batman? I literally have no idea.

Now I liked being a cat, it was pretty cool and I had all the time in the world BUT I kind of wanted to be human again. I glance around one more time and see that no one was around. I slip my paw into my collar and pull it off, so they couldn't hear the bell jingle as I walked around. I quickly ran down the hall, heading to Steve's room where I knew specifically where he kept an old scrabble box. As I pushed my way into his room, I noticed that I heard the sound of the movie stop. Thank god for cat hearing. I heard the elevator bell ring and someone stepped in, then talking started. Knowing Shaggy Dog, I knew this wasn't going to go well, so I gave up and headed back towards the kitchen.

"What the hell is that?" I heard a gruff voice ask as I came back into the kitchen. I jump up onto the table and stare at the angry looking guy in a trench coat. Nick fury, we finally meet...

I wish he could hear me.

"It's a cat?" Tony said slowly.

"And why the hell is a cat in here?" Nick Fury glares at me, so I glare back at him. No one was gonna treat me that way.