m

friday night came and jungkook was reading a book on his bed in his room when suddenly, his door flew open and clothes were thrown at him, burying him. he stick his head out and glared at the intruder.

"what do you want, hyung."

namjoon grinned at him and pointed at the clothes he threw at the poor boy. "dress up. im taking you somewhere."

jungkook raised a brow. "where?"

"it's a surprise. just go on and fix yourself and be down by ten." with that, his hyung left and closed the door behind him.

jungkook just sighed in defeat and looked at the clothes. 'well, at least it's decent.' he shrugged and slipped it on.

he went down after getting dressed and passed by jin who was going up the stairs. jin raised a brow at him.

"it's late, where are you going?"

jungkook stopped and pointed downstairs where he presume namjoon is. "hyung will take me out."

jin suddenly choked. "w-what?!"

jungkook realized what he said and laughed. "mianhae, hyung! i mean, he's taking me with him somewhere."

jin squinted his eyes and went down, with jungkook behind him.

"joonie?"

namjoon appeared from the kitchen, holding his toothbrush and toothpaste. "ne?"

"where are you taking jungkook?"

he shrugged and looked away. "somewhere..."

jin glared at him. "specific place, mister."

he sighed in defeat. "usual place with hobi."

the older hyung raised a brow. "why?"

"no reason. hobi said i could bring along friends, anyway. and since you hate those places..."

"fine, fine, fine. okay, i get it. just be home before midnight, i dont want kookie staying up late." jin said

"but it's a friday, hyung!" jungkook whined. jin glared at him and the younger just sighed.

"araso. jungkook, wait for me by the door. i'll just finish brushing my teeth." he nodded and dragged himself to the door to put on his shoes.

"kim namjoon! what did i tell you about brushing your teeth here in the kitchen?!" he heard jin yell from the kitchen. jungkook chuckled as he listened on to their conversation.

'what did hyung break this time', he thought.

"i was too lazy to go up to the bathroom, so i did it here."

"but i wash my vegetables and fruits here in the kitchen sink, where am i going to do that from now on then?!"

"i dont know, you tell m--aaaaaah! ani---ahhhh! hyung, not my ear!"

'they are seriously like eomma and appa, maybe i should start calling them that.', jungkook wondered.

actually, he doesnt really know what's the status of his hyungs. they're not together, but they act like it and they live in the same house--well, with jungkook--but ye, just, nevermind.

a few minutes after, he saw namjoon walking towards him, his ears both red. he chuckled at the sight and the older just smacked him in the head.

"how are we going there, hyung?" jungkook asked as soon as they stepped out of the warm confines of their house. good thing he's wearing a thin sweater and not just a shirt, or he would be freezing right now.

"my friend will pick us up. he should be here by now."

a few minutes after, a black car stopped in front of them and the passenger seat window went down, inside is a funny-looking guy. jungkook thought he's funny-looking because he has a wide grin on his face, the side of his eyes wrinkled.

"what took you so long?" namjoon said and hopped in the shotgun. jungkook was a bit hesitant but still got on the backseat.

"the others wont let me leave, zico was the one on stage when i left." the happy virus, as what jungkook named him in his mind, said. namjoon then turned to jungkook.

"btw, hobi, this is jungkook. kook, this is hobi."

hobi turned to the boy at the backseat with a wide smile. "hello, im hobi! nice to meet you~"

jungkook was surprised at how hearty he is, but he somehow felt comfortable with him now. "im jungkook, nice to meet you too, hobi-hyung."

"do you go to the same university?" hobi asked namjoon, and the other nodded.

"where are we going?" jungkook cant help but ask. from the rear view mirror, hobi looked at him and gave him a wink.

"so you havent told the kid yet." hobi turned to namjoon. namjoon laughed.

"who you calling kid huh." jungkook muttered under his breath.

"it's a surprise. i brought him along because of shorty." namjoon said and hobi turned to gape at jungkook but realized he's driving.

"wah? jinjja?! you like shorty?!" hobi exclaimed. jungkook raised a brow at namjoon but he won't turn his way so he just nodded.

'who's shorty? dont tell me... hyung's gonna set me up on a date?!' jungkook thought and started fidgeting because he suddenly became nervous.

"shorty is a grumpy and bitchy shit, it's a surprise someone like you likes him." hobi mused, earning a laugh from namjoon.

"im sure he'll hate shorty as soon as they meet. he hasnt seen him in person yet."

"oh, so that's why."

"btw, is shortcake coming too?"

"idk. maybe, since it's been weeks since shorty came back."

"damn, i was expecting he wont come."

jungkook cant help but wonder who the hell shorty and shortcake is, if they're actual people or dogs or whatever.

and he cant wait to know what's waiting for him wherever they are going.

×××

um okay irdk anymore guys

should i still continue this?

pls join my 5k celebration in my bts chatroom. it would srsly make me happy. u can join til oct. 30, so hurry and join!

love y'all

-nikki