No Show.

Everyone has heard that curiosity killed the cat. I truly believed in those words, especially the fact that the cat wanted to know something so bad, he was killed. My ass didn't want to be killed. I actually had a dream of being the longest living person and being killed would instantly destroy that dream. But for some reason, I risked that dream and almost the skin on my ass and toes because of a certain girl with fiery locks. At night. In a bush.

Let me just back this up for you so you can understand why I was in a bush without the use of drugs.

A gray sky hung over the school, invading windows to spread its darkness. It was a little chilly, but not as chilly as the night that was to come. But it was getting pretty cold in the school and I didn't have anything to cover myself except for the plain colored t-shirt that was like my other's one except it was pink. Trust me, I didn't want to wear it but it was one of the few things that weren't dirty or skin tight to my standards.

Mr. Louis's class was quiet that day, not only because we had a test that I'm sure most of the class failed because a lot of them didn't do shit in that class. I only the other hand, knew I passed because I actually paid attention. The test wasn't the only reason why it was quiet. A certain guy who had crawled up my window like some spider monkey on drugs wasn't there.

Yes, I'm talking about Thorin.

The whole almost murdering some guy must have taken up most of his energy and he didn't feel like going to school. I for one didn't mind it. There wasn't the weight of people's eyes pushing down on my chest like an elephant on my chest. Instead, I was free, out of site. Invisible.

Science was over in a blur. Mr. Louis sat at his desk, grading papers while I asked to use the bathroom but actually just walked down a few extra hallways before going to the bathroom and back. It wasn't like the bald man had anything else planned for us except for leaving him the hell alone at the moment so, in my opinion, it went by pretty fast.

Lunch was peaceful for the most part. My headphones were in as usual except when they were forced out because Thorin would try and talk to me. Luckily there wasn't anyone to force me to take them out.

I was wrong.

A piece of lettuce was in my mouth along with a sliver of a carrot that my teeth maliciously crunched on. It was only a few calories, I made sure of it, and was okay. The food was more on the "for bunnies" side than the "for human side" but hey, it was only a few calories. I felt the lettuce slide in between my teeth, creating itself a little home.

I eyed my surroundings before trying to get the bunny food out of my teeth. My fingers were pinched around the piece after minutes of playing with it. I was so close from getting the stupid plant out of my teeth and be on my way to the other pieces of the salad. It moved slowly out of the little crevice it had taken up. I was practically rooting myself on as I was getting the little pest out of my mouth. Too bad the slamming of multiple books caught me off guard and made me jump. The act made me jump and instead of getting the food out, my nail glided up my gums and created a created a wound.

The taste of blood is gross.

"Flora." Melody looked at me with worrisome eyes with the hint of 'I will fucking kill you' in them.

"Mel." I said back to her while the taste of metal was in my mouth because of her.

Her expression changed to a softer one like the red headed bad ass was about to cry. "I'm worried." She slumped onto her books that were for the class that she was supposed to be in.

"About what?" There was nothing to be worried about. I saw her almost kill an object that wasn't even alive, if it was someone being stupid then I knew she could handle it.