{Code} - (Pt.2) - Ezra Bridger

Word count : 1568 words

I mostly spent my time with Caleb or 'Kanan' as he called himself now. I had found a new family aboard the Ghost which made me happy yet I wouldn't miss the way Ezra treated me. It was obvious he liked me even if I was over ten years older than him (okay imagínate that they're like Anakin and Padme she's p older pero she doesn't seem like it) and I showed no interest in him, at least I hoped I did. Master Yoda would be disappointed in me and if I did show any feeling, I knew I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for letting him and the Jedi Code down.

"How did you get to train with Yoda, though?" Kanan asked, sitting across from me in a meditating position

I giggled softly," He had taken me with him to Dagobah and then to Lothal. He trained me there rigorously until he was sure enough I was fit to be a Jedi Master."

I smiled softly, thinking of my old Master. I missed him yet I knew attachments were not to be made. They rendered us unfocused.

I hope you are well Master Yoda.

"I still can't believe you've been in Lothal for so long and we hadn't found you until recently." Kanan shook his head

I laughed," I managed to hide myself well enough. From everyone, really. I knew if I got caught, I would risk others' lives. I didn't want to take that risk."

"But you are now." Kanan noted

"It's a much larger cause and it's not just one Jedi. We were four, now we are three." I smiled sadly, thinking of Ahsoka as well

I looked over Kanan's pearly eyes, the slash across them from Maul's lightsaber still there. If I hadn't been so intent on helping Ahsoka fight Vader and trying to help Ezra get the holocraun at the same time, I could have helped him.

"It wasn't your fault, (Y/N)." Kanan smiled reassuringly at me, having read my thoughts

I smiled softly," I know, I just can't help it. I was trying to save everyone."

"Like a true Jedi Master." Kanan chuckled

I smiled and shook my head," C'mon, we're going to be late to the briefing about the next mission." I stood up and then helped Kanan

He put his hand on my shoulder as I led him out carefully, making sure he wouldn't run into a wall or something sharp.

I continued helping him until I bumped into someone," I apologize." I said softly

"No, I'm sorry."I looked up and saw Ezra smiling down at me with that handsome smile of his

I blushed and looked away," Um.. alright. We have to go to the briefing, so.."

"I was on my way there actually, we can walk together."

"I can walk there by myself. I know the path." Kanan walked off and I almost groaned out in frustration. He can't just leave me alone with Ezra

Ezra gave me a sly smirk," So I guess we're walking together."

I blushed and nodded, biting my lip as I played with the zipper of my jacket, something I've begun doing recently for whenever I was nervous.

We walked side by side to the conference room, Ezra brushing our hands together and trying to flirt with me. I'd keep my head down to avoid letting him see my blush but stopped when I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulders.

Ezra frowned as he saw me stop abruptly," What's wrong?"

I bit my lip as I took his arm off of me," Ezra, I-we can't." I shook my head," It's against the Jedi Code."