With the PDF, Win the Free Copy Sunday

For those of you awesome fans that received the free copy of Island Rush, I would love to hear your thoughts! :D Or for you to go to my Facebook page and comment on the post I made about how you received the free copy! It would help a lot if you guys are feeling up for it.

And for those you who haven't heard of the awesome Island Rush PDF opportunity, listen up!

I want to give you all a free copy of the Island Rush ebook! And it will only take less than 30 seconds to be able to grab the free copy!

I know a lot of you guys have been having a hard time grabbing a copy of the book, so for one time only, I'm going to give away a PDF of the book.

PLUS, if you do this, you have an automatic entry to winning a SIGNED paperback copy of Island Rush!

If you haven't already done it, it's super easy and will only take you 30 seconds to do.

All you have to do is to go to the link and click "Support on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr" here -> http://bit.ly/IloveIslandRush

(If you can't click the link, you can find it on my Facebook page (and the link to my page is in my bio!)

And on the caption, share about why you love Island Rush!

Have you done it yet?

No?

I'll wait for you! :)

After you've supported, send a screenshot of it to my agent at agents@blvnp.com with the subject "I supported Island Rush!" and they will send you a free copy of the book!

Isn't that awesome?

I'll announce the winner for the paperback Sunday (10/23/2016), so watch out for it!