Chapter 14

Author's P.O.V

The next morning when (M/N) woke up he wasn't expecting Terra, Fotiá, Neró, and Ánemos to be in his room. "What are you guys doing in here?" (M/N) asked as he got out of the bed, and walked over to his closet. "Well Aíma and the rest of us agreed to clean up you room and pick out your clothes while your taking a shower and doing other things, that is if that's okay with you master." Neró spoke up first. "Oh, well that's completely fine with me." (M/N) said with a soft smile, walking away from his closet. "We then I'll assign all of you to different things. Aíma, you and Neró will pick out my clothes, Fotiá you can take my dirty laundry out of the bathroom when I'm done and put them in the hamper and when its full take it to the laundry room, and Terra, you and Ánemos can make my bed." (M/N) gave everyone there jobs while they nodded and got to work. "Well then I'm off make sure you put my clothes in the bathroom please." (M/N) added on while walking into the bathroom. "Then its time to get to work. Let's get it everyone." Aíma said while him and Neró started to get the clothes.

~Time Skip~

(M/N) just walked out of the bathroom while Fotiá walked inside and pit away the dirty clothes. "That suit looks nice on you master." Terra said as she looked over what Aíma and Neró had picked out. The suit had a white long sleeved button up shire with small ruffles by the buttons, a black and purple vest with a elegant pattern on it, a overcoat that was also black and purple withe the same pattern as the vest, black pants, with a black leather belt with a buckle that had (M/N)'s skull symbol an it, black dress shoes, a black and purple bow tie withe the same pattern as before, and to top it all off a metal pin that had the same skull symbol as the belt. "Would say it's quite elegant. Plus I like that the belt and Lin are my symbol" (M/N) said as he admired the suit. "You guys did a good job, but let's get going its almost time for breakfast." (M/N) said grabbing the bag full of souls and walked down the stairs. Once they made it to the dining room and sat down (M/N) turned towards the wolves. "So how does this soul bag work do I just open the bag and the souls come out?" (M/N) asked. "Actually that is how you do it. You just open the bag and the souls that we prefer will come to us but equally." Aíma explained. Without saying anything (M/N) opened the bag and littles spheres of light came out of the bag. They were of all different colors. Blue, orange, pink, gray, purple, all sorts of colors. Then there was one green soul. "Well that adds up to 21 souls master." Said Terra as she looked at all of the souls. "Hey I got one question. Can I eat souls too?" (M/N) questioned. "Well yes master you can." Ánemos said. "Ok then I want to eat that green one right there, the there will be 20 souls, that men 5 souls for each of you right." (M/N) said, the others nodded in agreement. (M/N) grabbed the green soul and put it towards his mouth. (M/N)opened his mouth wide and put the soul in his mouth, instantly the soul disappeared. "Uh, I feel full already. How do you guys eat so many?" (M/N) asked while he put his hand on his stomach. "Well we are wolves that feed off of souls, meaning that we need to eat more of them to keep up or energy." Neró said as they all finished their souls. "Plus after we eat one or more souls we can go without eating for months, or if your a weaker element wolf then its weeks. It's only been weeks since we ate and we didn't need any souls but yo got them so we ate them." Fotiá explained while she and the others laid down by (M/N)'s feet.

~Time Skip~

It's been 9 hours and (M/N) has spent it playing video games with BEN, talking about anatomy with E.J, ate candy with L.J, talked about knives with Jeff, ate waffles with Toby, and had a tea party with Sally and Lisa. By now it was about 6:00 p.m., and Slender called everyone to the living room. "What is it Slender?" BEN asked. "Tonight we are going to have a sleepover here in the living room." Slender announced to everyone. "Um, why?" Jeff asked. "Just so we can get to know (M/N) and Lisa better, and because Sally and Lisa kept asking if we could and I got tired of them asking." Slender explained. "The sleepover will start in 1 hour so be down here with your pajamas on and have a blanket, and a pillow." Sally said before her and Lisa ran to their rooms to get ready. 'Might as well.' (M/N) thought to himself.

~Time Skip~

The hour had pasted and everyone was downstairs in there pajamas even the wolves except they weren't in pajamas. "Really L.J?" BEN said while muffling a laugh. "What's wrong with them?" L.J asked while looking at his candy patterned pajamas. "Well there not as bad as yours BEN." Jeff said while laughing. "Hey there is nothing wrong with my pajamas!" BEN exclaimed while looking down at his Mario pajamas. "Okay that's enough. Now where do you guys want to start off with this sleepover?" Lisa asked. "Um, how about we start with you and (M/N) telling us facts about yourselves?" Masky suggested. "okay well um, where do I start. Oh, I know! When I was two I Shoved my Uncles keys in a socket, and electrocuted myself." Lisa stated with a akward smile. "O-oh, wow." Toby said as BEN let out a little laugh. "Well I remember on time I was talking to some high school kids about picking on Lisa and at the time I was talking to them Lisa had fallen and scraped her knee, so my eyes turned pink, and the high schoolers freaked out and ran off and while they were running one of them tripped and fell into a puddle." (M/N) said smiling a little. Everyone stared at (M/N) in shock. "What?" he asked. "You should smile more (M/N) you look so adorable!!" L.J exclaimed. "Thank you." (M/N) replied bashfully.

~Time Skip~(Sorry for all of the time skips.)

About 4 hours have pasted, and they were full of laughter and fun. It was about 11:00 p.m. and everyone was ready to go to sleep. "Okay everybody it's time to go to bed, goodnight." Slender said as he turned off the lights. "Goodnight Slender." everyone said as they laid down. Fotiá, Terra, Nero, and Ánemos laid down by (M/N) but as Aíma was hugged by (M/N). "Goodnight master." They all said at the same time. "Goodnight." (M/N) replied before he fell into a deep sleep.

_________________________________________

A/N: I'M just showing you the suit.

That's all so Bye Bye