See Us Now

Trade your broken wings for mine
I've seen your scars and kissed your crimes

"And what exactly what was your daily routine?" The psychiatrist, Dr. Miller, asked. I looked up him, swallowing hard. Images appeared in my head, but I quickly pushed them away. I knew the team was watching through the security cameras in the room. I don't blame them. It makes sense for them to be curious about exactly what happened to me.

"They woke me up at three in the morning if I didn't have a mission. I'd train until maybe three in the afternoon." I responded. The psychiatrist nodded and wrote something down on his notepad. He was old and weathered with skin as wrinkled as a raisin.

"Was the training different from your usual training?" He asked and I nodded. Breathe, Clara, breathe. Talk to him.

"It was a lot more rigorous. They had me spar against people that couldn't even beat my brother without his suit on....if I didn't leave my opponent bloody on the ground, I got punished." Flashes of my fists covered in blood, panting and standing infront of an unrecognizable woman.

"And did you ever kill anyone during these training sessions?" The prunish looking man questioned, scribbling down things on his notepad.

"Zakonchit' yeye! Finish her!" A man shouts as I stand infront of the woman. The woman looks up at me, her brown eyes wide as I slam my boot covered foot on her face. Blood and brains splattering everywhere.

"Yes. Hydra didn't want anyone that was weak." My voice wavered, "There was eight of them....After training, I would follow my orders. Did whatever they wanted me to do."

"Did anything else happen, Miss Stark?" He asked.

The door to my "room" creaks as it opens. Someone walks in and shuts the door. I don't dare to move from the bed, especially not when the man grabs my and flips me over-

"Miss Stark? Are you alright? Should we take a break?" Dr. Miller questions. I shake my head, my shaky hand grabbing my mug of coffee. I take a sip and grip the mug in my hand tightly as images flashed infront of my eyes.

"They-They took my baby. I was pregnant and they killed the baby. They killed my baby." I look down at my cup, slowly rocking back and forth, "They took away any other chances I could have to have a baby and they-they-"

"What did they do?" Dr. Miller asked, leaning forward a bit.

"They raped me...every single day. And I was already so far gone...there wasn't anything I should do...They killed my baby...killed my baby." My grip on the mug tightens even more when an image of the extremely tiny, dead child appears before my eyes. Before I know it, the ceramic mug breaks open. The hot coffee scalds my legs. Something cuts my hand, "They killed my baby...they killed my baby..."

-

Dr. Miller steps out of the room just as Tony and Steve walk into the hallway. The old man sighs as he looks at the two men. Steve had red eyes, as did Tony, but Tony looked like he was going to kill someone.

"What do you think is wrong, Doc?" Tony asks, running a hand through his hair. Dr. Miller looks down at his notepad.

"Your sister has PTSD, a very severe form of it and because of that I cannot rule out insanity completely." The older man says and shuts his notepad. Tony grows even angier.

"Is there anything we can do?" Steve asks softly, his heart dropping into his stomach. He looks over Dr. Miller's head, looking into the little window on the door. The Captain can see his once girlfriend rocking herself back and forth, gripping her bleeding hand.

"Monitor her. Given Miss Stark's usual mental state, I wouldn't be surprised if started to have suicidal tendencies. Do not force her to tell you anything unless she is ready. And do not send her on any mission during this time. She isn't stable. I'm going to be adding an antidepressant to the pills she is already prescribed. I'll visit her weekly to monitor her." The two Avengers nodded as they listened to the old man. The psychiatrist said his goodbyes before swiftly departing, leaving Steve and Tony alone. They both looked through the small window in the door, watching Clara rock herself back and forth.

"I didn't know she was that bad." Steve breaks the silence, his hands in his pockets. Tony crosses his arms over his chest.

"Neither did I. Clara is almost insane..." The eldest Stark scoffs, "If only my parents could see us now."