30. The walima

This chapter is dedicated to bhavana2025

Ahad's pov :

I didn't mean to hurt her, I can't stand the fact of her being hurt by me. But it just happened. I know she is from a middle class family but she is born for me... my girl , my love nothing else matters to me.

I didn't realize the fact that it could hurt her so badly, I was worried about the horrified incident took place today.

But the most terrible thing was the moment she told me that we should part our ways.... How dare she? I can't Even think of leaving her.

I yanked her to me and told her curtly "Never ever think of leaving me... Because that will not happen and I will not let you. You have to live with me willingly or forcefully. I love you and you have to love me back. " with that I left her to rest and went out to take care of our walima arrangements.

I received a call from the commissioner of police regarding the accident, I explained him everything, stressing on the part to find out the culprit as soon as possible. Mrs. Khan may be my mother but she can't escape from law if her crime is proved.

I hung up the call to find a beautiful picture of my doll in my mobile screen .

I took this picture when she was sound asleep with an irritated frown on her face, she looked cute and a smile crept on my face on it's own accord. But soon vanished when I thought about her anger.

My feisty queen will kill me when she found herself locked in our room.

I can't take chances with her what if she leaves me alone... I can't let her.

After completing all my works I returned home tired expecting her beautiful face to boost up me and her melodious voice which drives me to heaven.

She speaks like a Nightingale.... My Nightingale....

I went inside the room to get welcomed by silence. I am right... she is pissed about me locking her inside.

God help me......

But nothing worked out, she skipped her dinner, helplessly I skipped it too I can't have my dinner when she is starving. She slept on the couch, my heart started to ache while seeing her in an uncomfortable position.

She is fast asleep I took my place on the floor next to the couch and took her hands in mine, I could find some red mark there......

Bloody me........ Damn it...

I seriously have to control my anger, at least with her. I kissed her bruised spot and allowed my lips to linger there awhile. Soon my tiredness took upper hand and sleep over took me....

I woke up when found something soft and delicate on my forehead, that was a magical hand and it was trying to ease my headache..... The moment I knew it was her something made me to shift my head to her lap.......

Heaven....... Complete bliss.....

I found her hands again on my temple trying to comfort me and I saw her from my peripheral vision, she looked worried . That was enough for me.... I just want someone who truly cares and love me.

Yes ! she is in love with me but not ready to accept it.

Why God why?

With that mere thought I hugged her tight and buried my face on her tummy , something as soft as feather and felt like jelly... I pushed my unwanted thoughts aside and told her "You should have done this yesterday doll , I am very tired."