Chapter twenty-seven

Bay POV

John was found guilty and it actually brought happiness in my heart because I know I won't have to worry about him for a longgggg time. We were on our way from the court house to Toby's house with Tracey in the back seat kicking her feet in the air. Toby held one hand with the stirring wheel while the other hand was locked in mine, throughout the whole ride.

When we arrived I got out of the car and headed towards the back seat to get Tracey.

"I'll take her", He said as I was reaching out to unbuckle her seat belt.

I smiled and back away, letting him carry her inside.

"You kept her away from me long enough", he said while we entered the house.

"Three weeks is not a long time Toby", I said and he looked at me like I was crazy.

I looked around and saw that nothing has changed in here. I started walking around and when I got to the kitchen I noticed that the ring is still in the same spot on the counter. Looks like it haven't been touched since I last saw it. I walked towards it and held it in my hands, just looking at it.

I am soooo stupid. If I had never started that argument I would have this ring on my finger at the moment. I mean look at it.... it is gorgeous.

"Your hungry?", he asked coming into the room, moving me from my thoughts and back to reality. I turned around facing him with the box in my hand. He looked at it and walked out, I was confused. He came back with Tracey in her chair and put it next to me. He took the box from my hands and went on one kneee, holding the ring out infront of me.

"If you marry me, you will have all the money and the credit cards you want. But most importantly you will have the glory of wearing this ring and being called Mrs Williams", he said looking up at me.

"Does Toby seriously think that this is a proposal. Where's the candles and the rose petals. This is ridiculous", I thought and laughed, shaking my head.

"I know you think this is ridiculous, but this is what you get for running away for three weeks", he said and I laughed because he had a point.

"When I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I say forever, know that I'll never leave. The day I'll be saying goodbye, is the day I die. Bay Joseph, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?", he said reaching out for my left hand.

"I know your crazy, but sharing the same last name doesn't sound bad at all", I said and he laughed.

"Is that a yes?", he said.

"Yes!", i said than he put the ring on my finger than stood up and gave me a passionate kiss".

~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two weeks since Toby proposed and I moved back in with him a week ago. Glen was actually happy that I left because she wanted to spend more time with Tim.

I'm now finding out that her and Tim have been dating for the past three months but I was too caught up in my own drama to notice their relationship.

This week me and Toby decided to pack up all my stuff from my house. Although I moved a long time ago, i have never removed everything and put it up for sale. Toby hired a cleaning crew to help clean up some of the things.