chapter 58(B)

I just snuggled in his arms holding him tight, I guess he thought I did that in sleep as I heard him sigh and held me close. I know THIS,what we have ...this can't be fake no matter what he says, at the end of the day he needs me. I need him too.

But I won't sit quite not until I know what is going on here. I will show him how much his 'she is my girlfriend' line hurt me when he addressed her. I will make him regret for what he did no matter what might be his hidden agenda. But how can I get to the root of it ?? ....mmm...

Bingo !!!

Cabir !!

Smirk grew on my face, but hid it soon I didnt want manik to know I was awake. You might be thinking, Why can't I just go and ask manik only and get it straight right ?? But guess what I know manik a little too well and I'm cent % sure he won't tell me cause if he had to then he wouldn't had played this 'she is my girlfriend' drama. Oki I know I know I'm using this line way too much but I can't help it , my blood boils every time I think of him addressing that bitch as his girlfriend. Freaking girlfriend. Oki I need to calm down otherwise manik will get to know that I'm awake and he might get up, I needed him close right now cause once my plan starts I don't think we might get these moments. Just a mere thought of it made me  tighten my grip on him.

Now all I need to do is, talk to Cabir and ask him what's all this.
After half n hour my phone started buzzing, I felt manik getting still. I know its my time to wake up, before I could move he pressed his lips on mine softly for a while and left giving a peck on my forehead.

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard a click of the door, I didn't want to face him now as I didn't know what I wanted to talk to him about. If I question him , he wouldn't answer and if I don't question him he would get suspicious soo it's better if we avoid each other for a while until I have a chit-chat with cabir.

I turned around and off-ed the alarm which I set earlier. Now my head-ache is a bit low, infact I feel fine after knowing that it's all fake.

I freshened up and came to hallway , I heard some noises coming from muktis room so went to her room. I knocked on the door and all the murmurs stopped, after a while door slowly opened revealing navya who was watching with crooked eyes, as soon as her eyes fell on me she heaved a sigh. I gave her a weird look.

"Nandu !! Thank god, I thought it was manik" she told and pulled me inside the room.

"Woah woah! navya calm Dow--" my words died as I saw all of them, all means all girls and their boys present in that room. Mukti was sitting on the bed and abhi was sitting beside her with his hands around her shoulder, with muktis face I could say clearly that she was upset. While aliya sat on the other side of mukti, druv sat in front of mukti, I presume navya sat infront of aliya and Cabir sat on the chair near sofa a little far from everyone. When my eyes met cabirs, he gave me a sad smile and I know why. In beach house when he told 'don't eat each other, there is a child' at that time only I got to know he knows about me and manik but I didn't react or ask him. But now it will be useful for me soo that I can ask me about that whole soha's fiasco.

"Soooo....what's up guys!!" I asked casually.

All looked at me as if I have grown two heads.

"What's up !! Seriously Nandu, that bitch over there is back in my brothers life and only God knows what she is up to this time and your asking what's up" ok..ay I guess I asked a wrong question.

"Mukti chill, I guess she just wanted to ease the situation" Cabir spoke on my behalf and I gave him a skeptic look. Is he feeling sorry for my situation ?? ..Ohh boy if you are then don't cause in few days your going to feel sorry for your friend.

"Sorry Nandu, I just ...I don't know " mukti said feeling sad. Poor girl, I don't know why always her.

I sighed and went near the bed.

"Mukti you don't need to be sorry, I completely understand but I don't want you to be this sad. This is maniks problem and he has to face it, already he has an experience once and you really think he will fall for her after what all she did" I just said what ever came to my mind. I mean why should mukti suffer for her brothers mistake. That poor girl does nothing but undergoes soo much of pain.

Cabir looked at me all shocked while others looked at in confused manner.

"What do you mean ??" Druv asked.

"Guys I think only fools will accept the girl like soha after such a betrayal and I don't think manik is such a fool, so just let him deal this in his way." I stated this to distract them from this matter. I want to know everything about this matter but it will happen only when these guys don't interfere.

As soon as I said this Cabir went out typing something, while others stayed quite thinking about what I said.

After a while everyone let that matter go and started talking about some random stuff to get their head out of this matter. Cabir came back after 10 minutes. Even I sat there chatting with them about normal stuff.

End of pov

Cabir's pov

What the ...

Did manik tell her everything ??

As soon as Nandini said all those things, I came out of the room opening my contacts to call manik. He told me that he won't tell Nandini anything and now he told her everything. That...

"Hello" he answered.

"Hello ke bachhe(son), you told Nandini everything about your plan" I barked at him.

"What !! Cabir have you lost it, I told you that I won't let her know anything about this" he said irritated.

"Then how the hell she got to know" I said getting confused.

"First tell me what happened" he asked.

I told him everything that happened in muktis room.

He didn't answer anything.

"Manik, you there ?"

"Ha ...Ha yeah !!"

"Where are you lost?" I asked him getting irritated. First of all I don't know how Nandini got to know and here this boy is spacing out. Idiot.

"Nothing, I was just thinking how well she knows me" I could sense him smiling soon a smile formed on my lips. Ohh it's all about their connection. Lucky bastard.

"Oki stop grinning like a fool and continue your work" I said before cutting the call.

I sighed and entered the room to find everyone chatting about some random topic. I shrugged and sat on the sofa and started reading some important mails.

After a while, abhi stated he would take mukti on date to get her head out of this mess, everyone agreed to him. Mukti did need a break. Navya told that she and aliya are going out like some girls out. I know what's it is all about, they will go to a cafe and sit there for hours to talk about ...I don't even want to think about the things they speak.

Only me and Nandini were in the room, I gave her smile and got up to go out but I heard her footsteps. I turned around to look at her , she went near the door and locked it. I cringed my eyebrows.

Then she turned around, leaning against door with a wicked smile playing on her lips.

Ohh God !! Am I in trouble ??.