Night Fury!: For toothlessgirl2001

Night Fury!

For: toothlessgirl2001 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are both 15

*****************

Hiccup's P.O.V.

*****************

"Alvin!" I yelled. "Give me back my dragon! Where's Toothless?" I was shoved towards the last cave, where two dark figures hung unrecognizable.

"In my dungeon, boy. Where he'll stay unless you train my dragons."

"And if I don't?" I challenged.

"Then he's no use to me. None of them are." Alvin started laughing like the maniac he is. I was shoved closer to the cage and hit the bars.

"Toothless!" I gasped. My best friend opened his eyes and fought against his restraints. "Toothless!"

"You know, the other night fury won't be worth anything, either, Hiccup."

"Other night fury?" I repeated, looking to the other figure in the cage. The other night fury wasn't even tied up. It couldn't move. It opened its eyes to look at me before closing them shut.

"Eh, she's gonna die soon, anyways," Alvin shrugged like it was nothing. "Good thing we've got your Dragon."

"I'm going to get you out," I promised the other night fury. "Just hold on. Take care of her, Toothless. We'll save her. We have to."

Toothless nodded, stopping his resistance against the restraints.

"She's not going anywhere, neither is your dragon, boy. Y'all will be here forever." Alvin and his men laughed. I was led away, barely getting once last glimpse of Toothless and the other night fury.

******

It has been days since I was captured. I was hungry, thirsty, and bored. But now was my chance to escape.

"Guard! Guard," I cried out, standing on one foot will looking as evenly balanced as I could manage. I held onto the metal cage bars for support. I saw the guard walking closer. "I'll do it! I'll tell Alvin whatever he wants, just let me outta here!" I let go as the guard unlocked the cage, not noticing my lack of a foot.

As he opened the door, I lifted my arms. When he looked up at me, I swung, hitting him hard in the jaw. He fell back and I put my prosthetic back on in a nick of time to see him stand back up.

"Oh no," I sulked. So close.

Suddenly, Mildew used his cane to pull the guard into his cage, where the guard passed out. I was shocked that he helped me. Mildew hated me.

"Thanks," I murmured, running free.

"Wait! Take me with you!" he cried. I scoffed but went back.

"Why should I?"

"You need me!" I raised an eyebrow in disbelief. It was his fault Toothless and I were here. "I know my way around the island. I can take you to your dragon."

I silently debated my options. "Don't make me regret this," I warned, unlocking his door.

We rushed across a pit of wild dragons and trained a wild Nadder, just to make it to where Toothless and the other night fury was kept and find that it was empty. Alvin released his three wild and very deadly dragons, leaving Mildew and I a narrow escape path. Eventually we caught up with my dad and the others.