s i x t e e n

Emilia

Emilia

Another day in this cell and I'm going to have to kill myself. God help me or I will. It's like the room is getting smaller by every second, like it wants to choke me or something. But seriously, it's either the room getting smaller or my brain is. The medicine they've been giving me isn't working anymore, and I don't know if its from the excitement of getting out of here or the fear of being stuck here.

It's been exactly a day since Damon visited and I'd always ask if someone's here to visit me, but all I get is a no. Bad thoughts run through my mind when a minute passes by, there isn't even a clock; I just count to 60. Math is actually working out for me here.

The white plastic fork falls from the tips of my fingers and onto my tray as Pink walks up to me. I raise a questioning eyebrow as she sits across from me and crosses her arms on the table. I follow here movements as she pushes my tray to the side of the table, and props her elbow on the table.

Realization hits me as she waits for my hand to meet hers. I gulp loudly as people start circling around us and wait for the craziness to happen. I move my gaze to Pink who's waiting for me yet she has a serious look on her face; like she knows that she's going to win.

I gulp before propping my right elbow on the table as some of the people cheer. Our hands meet as we tighten them around each other. "You're really brave, Gilbert. I'm surprised a Gilbert is actually in prison and has the guts to arm wrestle me." She chuckles, smirking.

"Your method of distracting me isn't really working, Pink." I smirk, gaining the courage. "So she speaks." Pink laughs, along with the others. "Did you know my first word to learn was Fuck You?!" I said before pushing my arm in the other direction.

Pink followed fast and pushed back, "Smart." I scoffed as my arm neared the table, but I quickly used the stores energy and pushed back. The audience cheered as Pink growled in anger, digging her nails in my hand. I winced in pain but ignored it and kept pushing; getting her hand closer to the surface of the table.

Pink cried as her hand touched the surface and I instantly jumped up from my seat, throwing my hands up in the air and cheered. The other cheered and patted me on the shoulder as Pink growled and stood up from the chair, walking towards me.

"Sorry Pink, this time I wo-"

I got cut off as a strong fist hit my nose, snapping my head to the side. I instantly groaned as I fell to the floor on my knees and cupped my leaking nose. Anger rushed through my veins as I stood up and faced her, "Wrong choice, Pink." I lunged forward and jumped on her as she fell on the floor, with me on top of her.