vingt-sept

I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU ARE TODAY, BLESS THOSE WHO ARE WORTHY OF VIEWING YOU

🍦

the light snores from a brunette who was sleeping peacefully, could be heard from the table in which a rather stressed fiery red head was seated at, coffee beans present on his tongue and a mind full of thought. for the boy in a deep slumber, he was resting in sheets that smelt of fresh roses, body that smelt of sweet honey, skin that had the complexion of caramel.

it was quite the contrast for the red head, his hands were constantly brushing through his hair, fingers twitching out of a stress induced tick. he was currently awaiting the arrival of one of his associates, ready to ship him and his lover to a destination that would decide the fate of the sleeping beauty.

but with his suitcase filled to the zipper with files, pictures and a spare pair of clothing, he was deliberating whether he should indeed allow the young angel to assist him. yes, this whole ordeal was to involve his family, but he was fearful for the attention that would be received by his frail lover. he knew exactly the traits and actions of the opposition, yet the brunette knew none of their underground details.

that is what scared him senseless.

he contemplated whether he should wake the beauteous angel, only to have the day turn into a dreadful disaster, for the mother that had stolen copious amounts of years from him lover, to have them thrown back in a completely absurd fashion.

knowing he was the protector of his little beauty, having to hold that title and spot his lover's father had held for many years, he knew it would be well suited to allow the brunette to accompany him. disregarding the warm coffee before him, he abruptly raised from his seat, going forth to wake the brunette from his slumber.

as he neared closer to the door that held the presence of his sweet love, he could hear faint snores that simply brought his mind to ease, ridding all of the stress and nerves that had built up for the past hours. with a gentle push of the door, he was hit with the enthralling scent in the room.

the sudden intrusion snapped the brunette out of his slumber, his light sleeping never helping him. his temporary mindset had begun to be a part of daily life, cherry lollipops and sassy comments. it also never helped as joshua had severe issues when it came to his anger, but he would never inflict pain upon the brunette.

he would never be able to live with himself if he had hurt an angel.

but today the apposed angel was not acting so holy, for his distasteful eye rolls and lack of stutters during his quick-fired comments were nothing of worshipping. it seemed as if he had an all new persona whilst being stuck in this phase, in all honesty, it had the red head whipped.