·3· Calstar - From Drunk to Crazy in Love with You

Requested by SDMNPack

Now I don't know how others play it, but my friends and I played Never have I Ever by holding up 5 fingers, if we had done the thing, we would put a finger down. The first one to zero had to do a forfeit (I hope that's okay with everyone).

Enjoy!

(I'm gonna call Calfreezy Cal and Callux his youtube name)

---

"Truth or dare!"

"No that's childish."

"And duck, duck, goose isn't?"

"Shut up Cal!"

Vikk lay on the sofa in distress, his face seemed to be permanantly embedded in his hands and his head hurt from all the arguing that was going on.

"I've got it! Monopoly!"

"We probably won't be friends if we play that Harry."

"..."

Vikk was at the two Cals and Harry's flat, along with Simon and Josh. After a few hours of playing various games, all the boys had got bored and a few drinks had gotten involved. Well, more than a few... Calfreezy and Simon were insanely drunk while Harry and Callux were slowly getting there. Josh had fallen asleep long ago while Vikk sat watching, his first half- empty can in his hand. The smallest sidemen watched drunk Cal intently, the tiny bit of alcohol in his system driving him to want to kiss him desperately without a care about the others. He knew that would never happen.

With a loud sigh, which caught the attention of Cal, Vikk shouted at the drunkards, "For fucks sake, lets just play never have I ever."

Everyone's faces lit up with the idea Vikk had proclaimed.

"Circle time boys!" Simon chirped, shuffling next to Callux who had just cleared a small area of littered beer cans.

Having nothing else interesting to do except listen to Josh's snores, Vikk relunctantly joined the circle. He purposely sat next to Cal, sending him a small glance (which Cal returned with a wink) and gently touched their knees together. Even the smallest contact was bliss. Everyone held up five fingers.

"Right, Vikk, as you had a surprisingly brilliant idea, ask the first question-"

Before Callux could finish, Harry yelled. "What's the punishment if you have done the thing?!"

Exaggerated thinking expressions appeared on everyone's faces except Vikk's.

"They have to tell their deepest darkest secret and it has to be true." Simon added in and excited nods followed, along with pinkie promises (which grown men totally do).

Vikk cleared his throat, suddenly feeling dehydrated, and started.

"Never have I ever..."

-

It was not going well for Vikk, only 2 fingers left. The questions hadn't been innocent from the start, but the asian hadn't expected anything better. Cal had it worse, with only one finger to go, whereas Simon and Callux had 3 each and Harry had 4. It was Callux's turn to ask.

"Never have I ever," He paused for dramatic effect and added an eyebrow wiggle to the mix, "Gave a blowjob."

Vikk flushed, putting a finger down but when he heard Simon, Harry and Callux's screams of excitement (they hadn't put a finger down), they weren't directed at him. Instead, Cal, with now zero fingers standing, was getting the teasing.

Vikk's blush covered his whole face. Oh yes, he remembered that one night very clearly.

"Go on Cal, spill yo beans boi!" Harry giggled like a gossiping teenage girl.

Cal, still in his drunken state and now heavily flustered from the teasing, stand up like a proud man.

"I, Calfreezy-"

"Calsqueezy!" Simon interrupted, who received a death glare.

"-Am dating the one and only, star of my sky, owner of my heart, keeper of my soul; Vikkstar!"

Lips were smashed against his before Vikk could comprehend what was happening. He couldn't resist kissing Cal back just as hard though, he had gone long enough without a fiery touch from the taller man. Hands went to hair and under t-shirts, until they were drawn back by the need for oxygen and the squeals from 3 of their friends.

Before Vikk could explain, Cal was back to devouring his lips, pushing the asian to edge of sanity with long fingers sneaking down his loose joggers.

The smallest sidemen didn't go back to the Sidemen house with the others that night...

---

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination ;)

Edited