Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader (Part 7)

Demonxlover: The long awaited chapter has finally arrived~ And since it's almost halloween I decided to make this chapter a more terrifying one and as promised in the last chapter this one will be a longer one~ If you are easily frightened, I must advice you to not read - otherwise enjoy~ Also, if you haven't read the previous chapters I'd suggest that you do read them before reading this chapter, it will make it easier for you to understand the plot. But I suppose you're eager to read the continuation now, aren't you~? Enjoy~

But first, here's a recap of what happend in the last chapter~

You had been sent off to a different grim reaper department and had to stay there for who knows how long.

Of course people had begun to wonder where you were...

________________________________

Grell was sitting on the floor in his room with his arms wrapped around his legs. He couldn't stop thinking about you. He had almost stopped working completely ever since you were forced to leave. But when he did work - he wasn't enjoying himself at all. He didn't even have the strength to visit his beloved Bassy or make a move on his beloved Will - all he could think about was you.

William knocked at the door to Grell's room. "Sutcliff, how long do you intend to sulk in there?" He said from behind the door. "You need to get to work, I do not intend to work overtime again because of you." He said. Grell didn't reply. William sighed. "It's been two years now, Sutcliff. It's time to let it go." He said softly and left the door.
Grell looked down. He knew that William was right, but it still hurt to admit it. "My beloved (Y/N)... I'm going to find you - one day." He said to himself and got up. He put on his Crimson coat and brushed his, long blood red, hair. He made his way to the door and opened it and closed the door behind him.

- Meanwhile -

You were in London reaping the last soul for the day. You starred into midair and watched the sun set. You had no memory of the last couple of years. Once you got there from London you had been brainwashed and remembered nothing of either Grell or the dispatch department in England. You had been sent off to a grim reaper department in America.

You soon headed back and once you got there you were told to head to England. You didn't know why but you didn't question it and packed your bags and left.

A few days later you arrived in England. You had been given instructions to investigate a man named Victor Hale from a distance and if necessary - reap his soul.

You found him and followed him from a distance for a few days.

You followed him to a dark alley and soon lost track of him as someone came from behind you. You wore a black cloak and a hood so the person couldn't see who you were. "Who are you and what are you doing here, brat?" He asked coldly - it was Grell. You turned around. "I've been sent here to investigate something." You said calmly. "Investigate--?" He paused and suddenly recognized your voice. "Can you take off your hood?" He asked softly. You raised an eyebrow, but did as you were told. Grell's eyes widened as he saw you. "(Y/N)..."

________________________________

Demonxlover: Finally reunited, ey? Stay tuned - for it'll soon take a great turn~!