2

Tiffany and Jessica were on their way to school, while they were walking through the school gates, Jessica was interrogating Tiffany on what had happened the previous night. Tiffany was completely oblivious to her friend's question as she was too busy thinking of a certain blonde girl.

"Tiff, are you even listening to me?" Jessica asked, pinching the latter's cheek.

"Huh? What? Ow!" Tiffany said, rubbing her cheek. "Sorry Jessie, my mind was somewhere else."

"I could see that" Jessica sighed. "Well, I'm happy for you so I won't bother with it too much."

Tiffany smiled and wrapped her arms around the brunette. "Thanks." She looked at Jessica and noticed the familiar red coat that she was wearing. "Is that Sooyoung's jacket?"

Jessica's cheek became flushed as she remembered her day with the taller girl. She simply nodded. Tiffany giggled and patter her friend on the head.

"Pani-ah~" A cheerful voice called the auburn haired girl. Tiffany immediately turned around with an eye-smile , seeing Taeyeon's smiling face as she ran towards the girl. "Good morning~"

"Good morning, Taetae." Tiffany said, giving Taeyeon a quick peck on the lips.

"Whoa!" a high voice said, shocked. "When did this happen?" Jessica turned to see Sunny walking with Hyomin.

"Good morning Sunny, Hyomin." Jessica greeted with a smile. "It happened last night on their 'study' date."

"Yah!" Tiffany exclaimed. "We did study!"

"Then we got...distracted." Taeyeon said, blushing.

"Where's Sooyoung?" Hyomin asked, tilting her head.

"S-she didn't come to school with you?" Jessica asked, worried.

"She did but she left after we dropped off our bags so I figured she came down to meet you guys." Sunny said. She looked up at the roof of the school. "I think I know where she is though."

"S-should we go get her?" Jessica asked.

"No. She'll be fine." Hyomin said, smiling so that the brunette wouldn't worry."

"What's with your stuttering, Sica?" Sunny asked, tilting her head.

"Did something happen yesterday that you didn't tell us?" Tiffany asked, causing Sunny and Hyomin to give her questioning looks. "We'll talk about that later."

When class started, Jessica kept glancing over at Sooyoung's empty seat. She thought that eventually she would turn and the taller girl would be there but every time it would turn up empty she would let out a sigh. Tiffany watched her friend with a concerned expression.

"Just go see her." Tiffany whispered. Jessica shook her head. "Wae?"

Jessica started to write something down on her notebook and pushed it into Tiffany's view. Tiffany looked up at the teacher then discreetly read the note

She confessed to me yesterday.

Tiffany's eyes widened as she read the words. She looked at the brunette and whispered. "Jinjja?" Jessica just nodded. "What did you say?"

"Miss Hwang." The teacher said, sternly. Tiffany just bowed her head and the teacher returned to the lecture.

Jessica wrote in her notebook then motioned Tiffany to be quiet. Tiffany leaned over and read the words.

I didn't say anything. I was in shock.

Tiffany thought for a moment then took out her pen then started writing in Jessica's notebook