Momma Minter

POV - Simon

Warnings: Slight Angst

-Begin Chapter-

"And that's all for today guys! If you liked this video, make sure to smash that like button! Anddddd PEACE!"

With that, I ended my recording for my last video for the week. FINALLY! I let out a deep sigh as I dry scrubbed my face in relief that it was all over now. I know I should really get to editing all of these but I can do it later. YAY PROCRASTINATION!

I removed my hands from my face and thought for a moment. What could I do now? I mean, besides actual work. I know I couldn't go bother Josh or Harry since they were recording a video together. JJ may be done but I wasn't sure. I knew Vikk was definitely done, for today at least, he still had to record a few Minecraft videos. He mentioned something about talking to Preston on Skype around this time. Maybe I should go see if he still is.

With that thought I got up from my chair, stretching high up and cracking a few joints. I then exited my room and headed for Vikk's. Approaching his door, I noticed that it was closed. I paused, trying to decide if I should knock or not. Shrugging my shoulders and deciding fuck it, I knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" came JJ's voice from the other side.

I guess JJ was done with videos.

"Hey, can I come in?"

It was quiet for a second before JJ answered.

"Yeah bro, come on in."

Quickly I opened the door, first looking to where VIkk would normally be, sitting at his computer, but he wasn't there. I then turned my gaze to his bed where he was, curled up in JJ's lap, his breathing even, but he wasn't asleep. I turned my attention to JJ, raising an eyebrow and silently asking what was going on. He just shrugged his shoulders in response.

I thought nothing of it and moved to the side of the bed and sat down with them. I curled myself next to JJ's body, my head resting on his shoulder, as I reached out to begin rubbing Vikk's back with my hand, causing him to let out a deep sigh.

Quiet moments like these honestly don't come often enough, which makes me treasure them greatly.

It was quiet for a long while as we just sat there but the air around us was relaxed so I didn't think anything was wrong.

It was a long while, but Vikk finally spoke, his voice quiet as he continued to keep his head against JJ's shoulder.

"I am ready to talk now."

I was completely confused and I looked at JJ for answers. JJ said nothing and instead kept his gaze on Vikk.

"Take your time Star." he said affectionately.

I was really confused and really wanted to know what was going on, so I kept myself quiet.

Vikk took a deep breath before speaking.

"So I was talking to Preston today and he told me that him and Landon went to their families to come out to them about everything." he paused, taking another breath before continuing. "And Landon and Lachlan went first and..." he stopped, his body becoming tight under my hand. I looked down at him and saw that he had buried himself more into JJ's shoulder.

"It's ok Vikk." I spoke softly, realizing that his reaction meant that it had not gone very well. "JJ and I are right here for you."

I watched him take a shuddering breath as he nodded, showing that he had heard me. After a moment he spoke again, his voice tight as he spoke.