19. The living room

Omg! I love you guys so much! Thank you to all my 5k followers that's crazy 😭😭😭. Just a couple days ago I looked and saw 4.8k and just a couple days later I'm at 5. I really do love all my readers I swear, even all you ghosts out there 😐☺. You guys have made my day thank you again I can't say it enough  😚😚😚

Abby ♡

----------------------------

Third person

"What the hell?" Tahny mumbled as she tried to get up but something held her down. She rubbed her eyes and her vision was met with the nike logo, the same one that was on Michael's t-shirt. She sat up enough to see his strong arms wrapped around her.

"Mmhm." She looked down as Michael mumbling something in his sleep.

"3:19." She read from the cable box as she slowly removed his arms from around her and stood up from the floor.

When did we fall asleep?

Tahny checked the back of her pants to see if she had an accident in her sleep. A small red dot was there clear as day. "Fuck." Tahny checked Michael gently to see if anything got on him, once she found nothing she slowly made her way upstairs to take a shower.

"Good underwear just ruined." She mumbled to herself and tossed them in the small trashcan in the bathroom before tying up the bag. Tahny took a quick shower and got back in some comfortable clothes before heading back downstairs. She placed the small trashbag in the trashcan in the kitchen and said a mental fairwell to the lose of her underwear.

She, made her way back to the living room and noticed the rain beating hard against the window. Lighting struck making her quickly get back on the floor and put her arms around Michael. 

"Where'd you go?" He asked with his eyes still closed making her flench in surprise. "Jesus, you scared me." She said putting a hand on her chest.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I just took a shower since I woke up to a nice surprise." He rewrapped his arms around her, laying his lips to her forehead. "Are your okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." She said smiling to herself. "Well you smell really, really, really good." He said sniffing her while pressing their bodies together making her laugh.

"What time is it?" He asked rubbing her back gently with the tips of his gingers.

"It's 3 A.M."

"Damn really? I don't remember going to sleep." He said. "Me either." The sound of thunder shook through the house throwing her off a little. "Scary ass." He mumbled. "What you say?" She looked up at him to see him smiling with his eyes closed. "Nothing now go back to sleep. "Mhm that's what I thought."

Tahny snuggled back up to him but all the lighting and thunder was keeping her awake. Michael had gone back to sleeping with no problem. She rolled her eyes and sat up on her right elbow and looked at him.

He is so cute.

She used her index finger to trace his bottom lip. His chiseled face and jaw line quickly became some of her favorite features as she studied his face. But his lips, they stole the show. She wasn't expecting the kiss to feel the way it felt. Tahny had had many make out sessions with boys lined up at her feet back when she was Washington, but none of those kisses compared to the one with Michael.

"What are you doing? I thought you were going back to sleep?" He asked while opening one eye. "It's so loud outside, I can't." He opened both eyes and sat up with her. "So you choose to stare at me instead?" She bit her lip shyly. "I was just admiring how cute you are."