Night

Lucas sat next to me and we all just chilled listening to music and stuff.
Devo got out a blunt and asked the boys if they wanted one. Devo looked at Lucas. I looked at Lucas and he whispered in my ear "only one ok baby girl" fine I said grabbing my phone.

You want one devo asked me. Naw I don't do that I said with a smile. Man Lucas looks like you got the wrong girl devo said laughing with some of the other boys. Shut up man don't talk about my girl like that Lucas said wrapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek. Awe he called me his girl 😊.....

Devo you need a girl you just hatin on me and ma baby girl Lucas said. Ion need no girl I'm good he said. Sure the other boys said. Shut the fukk up man he said to them. We talked and I ended up walking up to Lucas room. I texted my mom and told her "I'm by crystals house don't worry ok love you"... Lucas was still downstairs probably drinking with the other boys. Man I wish he could change but he is who he is😪. I was watching tv upstairs until a stumbling Lucas fell into the room. Hey baby he said laying down next to me. Hey baby I said with a smile. Your so fuckin beautiful you don't know what I wanna do to you he said licking his lips. Hmm ok Lucas just go to sleep. Cmon you ain't gon give daddy none he said while taking his shirt off. I was laying down and he hovered over me. He kissed me then started kissing my neck down to my shirt and he took my shirt off. Ugh damn daddy I said as he left hickies on my neck. He unzippered my jeans and took them off then he took his pants off.

Mami daddy gon get some tonight Lucas said. Lucas no cmon plz stop your drunk I said. He was touching all over my body giving me chills down my spine. I grabbed a t-shirt of his and put it on. Ma I can't get none. Not tonight I said kissing him. You know what you so innocent but I bet you a fukkin freak he said smiling. I smiled and he wrapped his arm around my waist as I feel asleep. I was half asleep and I heard him whisper I'm so lucky baby girl and he kissed my cheek. He is so fukkin cute.

I woke up and tried to sit up but Lucas had his arms wrapped around me. I tried moving him but he said damn the fukk. I looked at him. I'm sorry I'm sorry y/n he said and I sat up. I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you I just have a fukkin headache. Ok whatever Lucas I said getting my shoes on. Wait cmon baby girl he said while putting some shirt on. I grabbed my phone and his keys. He stopped in front of he door grabbed the keys and kissed my cheek. Lets go Queen he said holding my hand as we walked downstairs.

Skip>>>>>>>>>>>>

My mom is overly strict and won't let me see Lucas a lot so we pretty much just talk at school and text. I wish she would understand. Lucas has been ok but I hear rumors that he's fukkin the new girl Jennifer. Ugh he probably is she is so much prettier and skinnier then me. What am I thinking he probably forgot about me already and moved on to the next.

I woke up at 6:00 and got ready I did my hygiene routine and everything. I changed into some leggings and a Nike t shirt. I walked to school cause I don't have my license and my parents are at work.