Something Right

........................................................
Hi people! How have you been?

Here is a bran new chapter for you! I hope you enjoy it. So I haven't made a question for you guys last chapter, but I will for this one. And it is:

What is your favorite book/s? I have so many, this question is so difficult for me. I love Divergent, Percy Jackson (Heroes of Olympus included), Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Shatter Me, The School for Good and Evil, Girl Online and Anna and the French Kiss. I just can't pick one...

I am so proud of Shawn! Today he just won two prizes, and I AM SO HAPPY! Shawn deserves everything that's good that comes to him. And thank you guys for 14K reads! This story is growing in terms of reads so fast, it is kind of scary because I really don't want to let you guys down with a crappy ending. I am telling you, I am trying my very best! Really, thank you so much for everything; the nice comments, the votes, the follows...

Have a good reading! :)

Xxx,

Sara
........................................................
Sadie's POV:

"Princesses first." Shawn beams at me as he holds the door wide open for me, letting me go inside to the warm restaurant first. I chuckled and went in, a smile I imagine just as big as Shawn's on my face too.

"Thank you, my Prince Philip." I tease, noting back to the prince who stays with Sleeping Beauty, the princess Shawn always compares me with. Though I don't think I am much like her, disregarding the sleeping thing. I think I am more like Belle from "Beauty and the Beast". But now that I think of it, Shawn does remind me of Prince Philip in terms of appearence.

As I step inside the restaurant, I feel the warm and cozy air enveloping me, and I instantly feel the need of taking my coat off. Shawn was quickly by my side again after closing my door, and we go up to the front desk.

As we wait for someone to appear behind the front desk, Shawn puts an arm around me, and smiling at me, he kisses my cheek. My heart flips over with this sudden act of his, and I can't help but smile brighter.

"What was that for?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Do I need a reason to kiss my beautiful girlfriend?" He answers with a question of his own, and I feel my cheeks that were numb from the cold receive heat with his words. Shawn had been like this the whole day, though it wasn't unusual of him at all to compliment me so much or to give spontaneous shows of affection (when we were actually together). I wondered if it was the guilt of hiding something from me making him act like this.

However being with him and actually being next to him made me so happy. I don't remember being anywhere close to this in the past few months, and when I was, it had been all thanks to my friends. I had tried my best to not feel sad while being away from him, but sometimes the distance got me hard. Especially on the first days.

"Come on people, cheer up!" Violet said to Ella and I, who had barely spoken anything. I continued looking at my plate, playing around with the spaghetti with my fork as I reminisced over the last moments I had had with Shawn the previous day.

Ella looked deep in thought, and I knew that the reason behind was a boy too, and it was Sean.

"Ok, I kind of get why Sadie is like this. I know you are sad, but it won't change what Shawn feels for you. As long as you guys want this to work, it will. And in no time you guys will be togther. But Ella?" She turned to the girl with fading blue stripes of hair. "I am sorry to say, but you are so freaking stupid. Why, but why did you do that?" Violet asks, incredibly frustrated with her friend's decisions. To be honest, I was really lost with this whole situation. I just knew it involved Sean and the fact that she had disappeared during Aria's party while Bailey and Violet had been beating Jason up. I wanted to know more, but if she didn't tell me, I respected that and wasn't going to insist.