Chapter Sixteen

|Icy|

"Your plane has landed, I repeat your plane has landed," the voice of the annoying ass pilot boomed through the speaker causing me to wake up from my peaceful sleep. I stretched and scanned around the plane. Kree ass was zzzzz'd with his mouth wide open. I wished I had some mustard to squirt in his mouth. Tech's ass was sleep to with Mya's head in his lap. I shook my head and looked over at the empty seat next to me. Where the fuck is Chanel and Angela.

I suddenly felt the urge to piss. I hopped up from the seat and walked to the bathroom. I was in need of a serious release session, as I made my way to the back of the plane. Once I was back there I heard some loud ass moaning, which peaked my interest. Now I know Kree and Tech is up there sleep, and I know this fucking pilot better not be back here fucking.

"Oooooo yea right there baby," a voice moaned out. My eyebrows furrowed as I placed my hand on the door knob and opened it up. I was a nosey ass nigga and whoever this was in the bathroom was getting pleased to the max. When I opened the door I saw something I wasn't expecting to see, my dick jumped in my pants with excitement as if it was involved in it. Angela had her long brown legs thrown across Chanel's shoulders. This shit was intriguing as fuck, and I was about to join until the punk ass pilot sent another announcement over the intercom.

"Mr. Williams and friends, we've reached your destination. We are now officially in Italy, your driver is out front waiting on you all." I kicked myself and made my way back to the front. I wanted so badly to interrupt their lil lesbian moment but I wasn't gone be a cockblocking motherfucker like Chanel's ass. When I made it to the front everybody was up stretching and shit.

"No time, no see," Kree called out as he took his Beats Audio headphones off and reached for his luggage. I nodded to him then walked to the front of the plane where the pilot and his assistant was. I knocked on the door twice before they let me in. His assistant stood in the doorway grinning all in my face and shit. If I wasn't on a business trip I'd fuck her, Chanel, and Angela at the same damn time. I pushed pass her and walked all the way in the tiny area.

"Damn it's small as fuck in here, I don't see how y'all could function in this motherfucker," I said. The pilot rolled his eyes in frustration. I mugged his square ass before noticing the lipstick on his shirt. I looked back at him then his assistant. I shook my head, but in all actuality it wasn't my business. I had thought that nigga was gay.

"What is it that you need sir?"

"Look, I need you to take care of my baby for the next two weeks. Don't let shit happen to it, I'an trynna hear 'bout you fucking it up. Wash it, clean it and make sure it's straight. Oh yea, and don't have too much fun, ya wife might not 'preciate it," I said before walking out leaving both of them with their mouths wide open. Like I said I ain't no cockblocker but that bitch ass pilot had it coming for him.

As I made my way back to where I was seated, I noticed that I was the only left to unload my belongings. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my suitcase down from the luggage holder. As I was doing so, Angela and Chanel walked out the bathroom. Angela was smiling from ear to ear, while Chanel slipped back into her trench coat. I shook my head at them, then stepped off the plane.

"It feels good as fuck to be able to breathe in some fresh air," Kree inquired. I nodded my head in agreement as we made our way through the airport bypassing the luggage scanner. If they thought my shit was going through that they had another coming for them. We had too much illegal shit in there, and I wasn't trying to get thrown in jail in another country. I was surprised when the guards didn't say anything as me and my crew made our way towards this ugly ass chauffeur, who was holding up a sign with Chanel's name on it.