Chapter 38

"Is she gonna be ok?"I asked.

"We don't know sir. I'm sorry."The nurse said and I sat down.

I found Aurion in the bathroom with blood all over her. The mirror was broken and there was shards on the floor drenched in blood.

"What happened?"Monae said running in with dillyn.

Flashback

I was walking in the house and didn't see aurion in her regular spot which was the couch.

"Auri!"I yelled walking up the stairs.

I walked into our room but she wasn't in there. I seen the bathroom light on and walked inside.

What I seen made me drop to the floor in shock?

She was on the floor unconscious drenched in blood. The mirror was shattered and glass shards were on the floor with blood on it.

I bent down to her level and seen she wasn't breathing. I picked up my phone and called 911.

"911....How may I help you?"

"My girlfriend is unconscious and she's not breathing."

"Where are you sir?"

"Nw 191 St."

"A ambulance is on their way."She said and I hung up in her face.

Auri's arms had the most blood on it so I checked it. There was long slits going down her arms. She looked so pale.

I heard a knock on the door and picked Auri up carefully. I carried her down the stairs and placed her on the couch. I opened the door and the paramedics rushed in.

"Where is she?"

"She's on the couch."I said pointing towards the couch.

They rushed over there and they put her on the stretcher. They wheeled her outside and I followed.

"Can I get on with her?"I asked.

"Yes sir."They said putting her in the ambulance.

I got in and we drove to the hospital.

They put a mask over her face and checked her wounds.

"It looks like she cut herself with glass."

"She has lost a lot of blood."

We got to the hospital and I jumped out. They wheeled her out and into the hospital. I followed them inside and doctors rushed towards her.

"What's wrong?"

"She appears to have lost a lot of blood from cutting herself."

The doctor nodded and they started wheeling her somewhere. I just sat down because I knew they weren't going to let me in.

I texted monae and dillyn and they said they were on their way.

Flashback over

"Family of Aurion Nixon."

"That's us."Dillyn said.

"Well she is fine. She just lost a lot of blood from cutting herself. She has PSTD which led her to trying to kill herself."

"Auri would never want to kill herself. She said it herself "I wanna live life to the fullest"."Monae said.

"Well it's a possibility since she has lost her child, that she might wants to be with her baby. Just try to show her that she is loved and keep a eye on her all the time."

"But we show her love."I said.

"Well I have nothing else to say."

"When does she go home?"Dillyn asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Can we go see her?"Nae asked.

"Yes you can. In room 143."The doctor said.

We nodded and walked to her room. We walked inside and she was asleep on the bed.

"We'll come back in the morning."Dillyn said.

"Aight."I said dapping him up.

They walked out and I sat on the chair next to her bed.

I fell asleep waiting for her to wake up.